Mojave New New!! 😬😍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tx/rx in
43B8C699-83BF-40B4-9085-5AF66FF6B854.jpeg

Fans mounted, was waiting on correct screws(still had to cut them to size😅😂)

13F937F7-F719-46F1-9621-43B1EC30E0E4.jpeg

7CE10936-1F51-4ADA-9802-5CE896F64CD5.jpeg

8EB77230-7FF6-4BD5-967C-92DC286ADE33.jpeg

B-Link in tomorrow
Tekno 25 n 27t pinion Tuesday to finish things off 👍

Pinions n Blink In today 23/25/27 think I’ll start 25 n if needed gear in either direction.
A1422BFE-CF40-4CEB-AE8C-4386F7A56F12.jpeg

Installed B link/binded tx, plugged a battery in fired it up on stand everything’s working nicely👍,
servo is smooth n quiet 👌

Also did a shock treatment. Surprised to see all 4 full of fluid😳.

Replaced with 80wt
D3B862C4-36C0-4C54-9B68-93D19D5EFB1D.jpeg

FE6BCCED-8FA3-43BD-B756-C31653BDB913.jpeg

Nice pictures, that phone is doing work! Last one is like art 🤣

25t installed last night let dry. Been lazy about going thru f/r diffs so took it out today for a light shake down. Need to adjust suspension n deal with trim but all in all everything seems smooth🤘.

Aww, watching you go back and forth so slowly was cute! 🤣 I kid I kid! Congrats on finishing up the beast haha.

😂😂😂😂 I’m sure my neighbor was thinking the exact same thing😅😂

Appreciate it man definitely was a lengthy build, glad it’s done just need to do diffs adjust suspension n add the scorched fenders. Been searching forums n yt trying to gain a better understanding of this “droop screw” thing. How to adjust properly mainly,

If you have any input plz lmk might have to create a post on it later. @Moirae

😂😂😂😂 I’m sure my neighbor was thinking the exact same thing😅😂

Appreciate it man definitely was a lengthy build, glad it’s done just need to do diffs adjust suspension n add the scorched fenders. Been searching forums n yt trying to gain a better understanding of this “droop screw” thing. How to adjust properly mainly,

If you have any input plz lmk might have to create a post on it later. @Moirae
Honestly I wasn't too sure about droop screws when I was starting to worry about them either but after trying to search around a bit It seems the proper way to set them up is for your A arms/dog bones to be pretty parallel with the ground while battery is installed. Or to put another way, you should have to compress your shocks a little tiny bit in order to get the shocks installed. If you have to compress them a little then your droop should be good.

Honestly I wasn't too sure about droop screws when I was starting to worry about them either but after trying to search around a bit It seems the proper way to set them up is for your A arms/dog bones to be pretty parallel with the ground while battery is installed. Or to put another way, you should have to compress your shocks a little tiny bit in order to get the shocks installed. If you have to compress them a little then your droop should be good.
Cool👍 Appreciate the info my guy.

Have today off maybe I’ll tackle that n the other things I said n finally call this completeeee.

Have you messed around with spring rates at all or still stock?

Jealous of lil ole me!?😳 Oh stooopp itt😂

Appreciate it man!, first rc build ever I like the way it’s turned out, just needs some fine tuning to finish her off👌 @N.Mango

Cool👍 Appreciate the info my guy.

Have today off maybe I’ll tackle that n the other things I said n finally call this completeeee.

Have you messed around with spring rates at all or still stock?
Funny you mention that because I've been thinking about buying some stiffer springs for the mojave. I want to get it to roll a little less during turns. The springs I have sitting around are probably too stiff though but I'm still tempted to try them. I'd like something around 10-12lb but the ones I have are hot racing springs for the nero which are REALLY stiff lol. Probably like 20 lb

im right there with you, I can tell once I get it off road/sand pit the rolling will be a pain.

Ive only searched arrma rc option parts n it looks the heaviest is 3.4/6 n 8.6 or around that. I’m not sure that’ll even make a Big enough difference? I think you are right on the money with 10lb @Moirae

im right there with you, I can tell once I get it off road/sand pit the rolling will be a pain.

Ive only searched arrma rc option parts n it looks the heaviest is 3.4/6 n 8.6 or around that. I’m not sure that’ll even make a Big enough difference? I think you are right on the money with 10lb @Moirae
Sadly I have no clue where to get some springs like that. =(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back