Mojave New New!! 😬😍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scorched fenders in👍
E8E9701F-B1E4-4EB2-B7D8-053135E0AC68.jpeg

Last edited:
Almost wish I would have got the 4070 for mine now haha. Can't wait to see you post a video or something!!

Last edited:
I got you bro! You helped me big time with answering my 99+ questions😂. Definitely wouldn’t have coped with out your words of wisdom, goodlooken out again.
@Moirae 🤝

esc/Servo next up

That looks so clean! Damn that motor is long lol. I just ordered a 4070 cm too.

2200 kv 6-8s capability. Honestly I just bought it to mess around and toss it in different rigs. Cheaper than buying a new rc 🤣. I might toss it in the mojave or talion first.

😂 hell yea why not!

What’s in the mojo now? The 1750?
@Moirae
Nah the moj got the 4060 2080 kv. My typhon has 4060 1750kv and the wifey typhon has 4050 2100kv. I have a whole gang of tp motors at this point 🤣.

😂 tp sqqquuuaaadddd @Moirae

I’m thinking the 23t I got won’t cut it , maybe need a 25-27t 🤔
Man I gear up everything haha. Funny enough, my mojave has a 22t and that is the lowest pinion I have on any of my rigs. I just put a 30t on my talion and it wouldn't even fit with both motor mount screws. I left the pinion and tossed the screw :ROFLMAO:

Lmao if it works it works!

Hoping to have some footage next week of this things first run. Weather permitting. Grabbed one of those goofy head straps for the iPhone😂, just got a upgrade finally(on a 8 rn been 5 years or so😂)just waiting on screen protector n case. My current 8 has the camera lens scratched so it can never focus all my vids n pics suuuuuck 👎😂 looking forward to some good 4K 30/60fps footage🤘

I still need the B link n to go through the f/r diffs add new fluid. Centers all set. Also need to start the scorched fender addition been lazy about trimming it up or what ever has to be done 😂

@Moirae

Lmao if it works it works!

Hoping to have some footage next week of this things first run. Weather permitting. Grabbed one of those goofy head straps for the iPhone😂, just got a upgrade finally(on a 8 rn been 5 years or so😂)just waiting on screen protector n case. My current 8 has the camera lens scratched so it can never focus all my vids n pics suuuuuck 👎😂 looking forward to some good 4K 30/60fps footage🤘

I still need the B link n to go through the f/r diffs add new fluid. Centers all set. Also need to start the scorched fender addition been lazy about trimming it up or what ever has to be done 😂

@Moirae
Grats on the new phone haha. The wifey tried the phone head strap thing and it didn't work very well. Her note 20 ultra was too heavy or the strap just sucked I don't know but it sucked because gopro's suck for anything other than day light lol. Man, I really need to check out those fenders, the mojave/felony get so dirty I almost don't want to drive them. Feel like I need to give the felony a bath every time I take it to the parking lot. I look forward to seeing you rip the beast btw!!

Last edited:
Appreciate it!😂

Broooo I was Reading the reviews after ordering and everyone said the support sucked with their phone😂 kept falling forward. I still like my phones small enuff to operate with one hand. Coming from the 8 I went with the new mini(same size as 8) so I think I should be good there😂

😂 I hear you! I’m thinking of even going with a dust cover too(may be overkill n to hot?)

Deff look into the fenders I’ve ripped my dusty motors cover to shreds on the senton😕

For sure brotha me too highly anticipated🤘
@Moirae

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back