Mojave New New!! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MambaSenton

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Traded one of my K6s in last week for a Mojave EXB!!!!. Loved my senton so much, and finally feel itā€™s dialed to my liking so moving on to a bigger versionšŸ˜Š

This is going to be a very slow build as Iā€™m in no rush to get it going, plan on completing this over the winter months and brining out in spring. Will mostly be run in sand(paddles on back) and dirt/clay fields.

Mod list:

Electronics,
-Castle MMX8S
-Castle B-link
-TP 4070
-ProModeler DS505
-Gcrc fans
-Futaba 3pv

Diff,
Front-30K
Center open-500k
Rear-15k

-80wt shock oil
-Scorched wells

Done my fair share of research here while reading some of yalls build threads etc, any advice is highly appreciated!

Will update with pics as parts trickle inšŸ‘šŸ½
23F8D02E-3A2E-404E-B06A-29B7E7E04328.jpeg
56446E70-990F-46FB-9ACA-4C87B8F040DC.jpeg

F59E051D-AF8F-4B72-8617-FE92869EA31B.jpeg
035A385C-2F48-4853-84D5-F971368C6A9D.jpeg

Last edited:
Still in plasticā€¦ SweeeeetšŸ‘.
Looks like youā€™ve good a pretty solid plan. I can think of one thing though, have a look a Scorched inner fenders. Youā€™ll thank me lateršŸ˜‰.
Yes!! Forgot about those! Thank you for the reminder good siršŸ¤

Traded one of my K6s in last week for a Mojave EXB!!!!. Loved my senton so much, and finally feel itā€™s dialed to my liking so moving on to a bigger versionšŸ˜Š

This is going to be a very slow build as Iā€™m in no rush to get it going, plan on completing this over the winter months and brining out in spring. Will mostly be run in sand(paddles on back) and dirt/clay fields.

Mod list:

Electronics,
-Castle MMX8S
-Castle Blink
-1717 1650kv
-ProModeler DS360 Servo(is this sufficient? I see RTRs come 265oz this is 360oz figured the extra 100 would be fine)
-Power Hobby/Rocket Fans
-Dx3 TX/SR6 RX

Diff,
Front-30K
Center-125/200k
Rear-15k

-80wt shock oil
-Scorched wells

Done my fair share of research here while reading some of yalls build threads etc, any advice is highly appreciated!

Will update with pics as parts trickle inšŸ‘šŸ½
View attachment 180176View attachment 180177
View attachment 180178View attachment 180179
View attachment 180182
You are going to love it! Tough as nails. :)

Thank you for the suggestion!, i seen a few ppl liked that one. I just thought it may be overkill for the Mojave since the tires are on the
I get that, and I might be the anomaly, but I wanted to feel confident that the servo was better than it needed to be vs slightly less. Iā€™m also running billet wheels and hyrax tires, so thereā€™s additional rotating mass. I have a 3s battery for the fans and servo at 8.4v along with a separate Castle bec. The lowest I would have gone was the DS555 on the stock setup without wondering if I was going to burn up the esc.

@JuanOrez thank you! Looking forward to ripping it!šŸ˜¬

@Raginbull74 thanks for the heads upšŸ¤, will add to list!

@deltawhiskey64068 ahh I see that sounds sweeeeet! I get where you are coming from with the over head, more than less always!šŸ‘. Have any pics of the set up?šŸ‘€

@JuanOrez thank you! Looking forward to ripping it!šŸ˜¬

@Raginbull74 thanks for the heads upšŸ¤, will add to list!

@deltawhiskey64068 ahh I see that sounds sweeeeet! I get where you are coming from with the over head, more than less always!šŸ‘. Have any pics of the set up?šŸ‘€
None yet with the servo installed, but Iā€™ll be back home next week and take a few.

60DCB2A5-7B11-4B12-99D7-9DDAD386FC7D.jpeg

6F64E176-B549-4730-992B-659A54FBC88E.jpeg

I would also recommend the Vitavon steering knuckles. That was my first upgrade and they have served me well on my Mojave, Talion and Notorious. Other than that, DAMN does that look like a nice rig. Have fun!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back