Outcast New new receiver. No throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m running into the same poop now myself. Installed the 6100AT bound it to the DX5R. When I press forward it goes reverse. When I press reverse it goes forward. I’ve check the settings several times on the transmitter and nothing is in reverse mode. I calibrated the esc - ok. I calibrated the receiver - ok. I calibrated the trigger using the set button - ok.

At this point I’ll stick to fixing cars ?‍♂️

I’m running into the same poop now myself. Installed the 6100AT bound it to the DX5R. When I press forward it goes reverse. When I press reverse it goes forward. I’ve check the settings several times on the transmitter and nothing is in reverse mode. I calibrated the esc - ok. I calibrated the receiver - ok. I calibrated the trigger using the set button - ok.

MHm simple fix reverse throtle with bouton on the remote

Did you flip two motor wires?

Did you flip two motor wires?
Nope. They are in their right locations. A B C. Can’t screw that up. Well I did before but I can blame that on the alcohol. ?

Last edited:
Oh really?
Yeah I fought this with my MM2 and 3PV. I ended up realizing it was just as simple as changing the channel to REV and get over myself. ????

Nope. They are in their right locations. A B C. Can’t screen that up. Well I did before but I can blame that on the alcohol. ?
Flip the jst plug?
Nope. They are in their right locations. A B C. Can’t screen that up. Well I did before but I can blame that on the alcohol. ?
That's my excuse! ??

I give up. I put it in reverse mode and then did the bind. It works but unfortunately reverse has the max speed and forward is like reverse speed. POS ?
So set the radio back to normal, set the ESC to reverse, then recalibrate.

So set the radio back to normal, set the ESC to reverse, then recalibrate.
Huh?.....esc to reverse?

I already put the radio back to normal. After that I gave up and drank my cider ?

Huh?.....esc to reverse?

I already put the radio back to normal. After that I gave up and drank my cider ?
You can reverse the radio channel or you could set the ESC to reverse. You tried the radio, now you could try the ESC.

You can reverse the radio channel or you could set the ESC to reverse. You tried the radio, now you could try the ESC.
Ok I’ll look that up

edit.....so you make the motor spin in reverse?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back