Notorious New Notorious Owner What Do I NEED TO KNOW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put this in my Outcast. I split the power wires to have it running on a 2S lipo. It has ~480 oz/in with the lipo & is definitely fast enough. It doesn't center that well but it's no crawler so I don't care. For $50 it's incredible.

I think I will try a savox but I don't know which fits the best with out mods. Does any one know i don't have not done this before need a little help please . I know guys use them.

I think I will try a savox but I don't know which fits the best with out mods. Does any one know i don't have not done this before need a little help please . I know guys use them.
I use a savox 1210sg it’s a direct. I did have to add a spacer on the arm not sure what it’s called

Where did you get the spacer WTF MIKE. Can I just make one THANHS FOR THE INFRO THAT HELPS. Do you know how many amps it pulls? Some say the power hd 20kg will do pretty good much cheaper. Cheaper not always better LOL.

Where did you get the spacer WTF MIKE. Can I just make one THANHS FOR THE INFRO THAT HELPS. Do you know how many amps it pulls? Some say the power hd 20kg will do pretty good much cheaper. Cheaper not always better LOL.
You can definitely make one I did out of some plastic piece. I don’t know how many amps it pulls

I use a savox 1210sg it’s a direct. I did have to add a spacer on the arm not sure what it’s called
On my outcast, I had to use 3mm longer screws and 4-5 washers under each corner to raise it up or the servo would hit the chassis before the screws were tight.

If I had been thinking, I would have put them under the servo mount itself instead of between the servo and the mount, as that was a total PITA. Using some 2mm spacers probably would have been enough.

You can kind of see them here:
2019-0315-Outcast-ServoSpacingWashers.jpg

On my outcast, I had to use 3mm longer screws and 4-5 washers under each corner to raise it up or the servo would hit the chassis before the screws were tight.

If I had been thinking, I would have put them under the servo mount itself instead of between the servo and the mount, as that was a total PITA. Using some 2mm spacers probably would have been enough.

You can kind of see them here:
2019-0315-Outcast-ServoSpacingWashers.jpg
That’s weird I didn’t have to raise the servo I even have room to run the wire underneath it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back