Notorious New Notorious Whooo hooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
She just came in the big brown truck. Drizzling rain here, but couldn't resist. Popped in a 6S battery and had a ball on the wet street. "SWEET" Now to gather lumber to build a ramp. Saw lot's of good designs on You Tube.:):):):):)

+1

pics or it never happened, jk

Everytime the brown truck shows up I take pictures as if it was Xmas again.

Good deal, it sure is an awesome feeling when the package arrives. What online store you bought it from?

Am thinking on buying a Notorious, but I would like to have a Talion V3 as I already have the V2 and would be cool to have both versions of it.

She just came in the big brown truck. Drizzling rain here, but couldn't resist. Popped in a 6S battery and had a ball on the wet street. "SWEET" Now to gather lumber to build a ramp. Saw lot's of good designs on You Tube.:):):):):)
Made this one from an old pallet from work and 1/4" plywood. Works good for me. Werner Slime has the best ramp I've seen on here.
0203191624.jpg
0203191713.jpg

Congrats! I had fun with mine today!

I got the blue one, and the real steel is already showing! No pics yet, got to figure something out. Looks bad enough for a 69 year old man to be playing with toys on the road, but with a camera strapped on my head, I'm afraid they might cart me off to the old folks home!;):eek::unsure:

I got the blue one, and the real steel is already showing! No pics yet, got to figure something out. Looks bad enough for a 69 year old man to be playing with toys on the road, but with a camera strapped on my head, I'm afraid they might cart me off to the old folks home!;):eek::unsure:

Don't sweat it cootertwo: I'll turn 60 in Nov. and I'm outside every evening Running My Big Rock & My Zombie 8e up & down the street
and doing small jumps in my front yard off a 3 ft. high ramp - Don't really care what anyone around me thinks as I'm having too Much Fun ! : )

I'm 48. A few months ago I had an E-Revo-2 that a buddy of mine were bashing around in my yard one evening while laughing loud.
A neighbor decided to comment across the road that we were too old to be "doing that stuff." Why do people need to decide for others what they should or shouldn't be doing for harmless fun? ...or doing at all if it doesn't affect them whatsoever? This neighbor isn't going to "regulate" me.
I called back to her, "no we aren't" and left it be. I don't like to fight with neighbors. She's a female dog either way and now I just chase her cats in the middle of the night for fun....and laugh loud. If I were mean enough, I'd easily smoke one of her cats on 6s but I don't hurt pets....just chase em a little to keep em out of my flowerbeds and away from my yardbirds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back