Vorteks New/old esc for the vorteks hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Nearly year ago or so when I had bought a mega granite and just joined the forum, I was trying to figure out if this was the hobby for me and was thinking of converting to brushless. So @Kusher gave me (for no reason other than he’s a cool guy and this is what you do in this hobby) a BLX 100 ESC to help get me started with the brushless experience.

Up untill recently it was the ESC that ran my granite, the car that I love so much, and ultimately led to this healthy addiction. But I installed a 130 ESC in the granite so felt sad looking at it, sitting there all lonely.

I just threw it in the vorteks hybrid. Since the ESC the vorteks came with sucks, and this one the original BLX is really good, I figured it is a smart move. Just finished installing and calibrating so am going to go test run it. I am excited.

That’s what I think I’m gonna do with this particular ESC. It’ll go from car to car to car wherever it’s needed until it dies a beautiful death. It is, after all, the catalyst that lite the fire that got me going in this amazing Hobby.

4431E119-A32C-4D0B-9287-41001E2EBF54.jpeg

Man I love how this car drives since I modified it with granite and typhon parts. It’ll be even better now that it won’t LVC when a cell hits 3.8.

Attachments

• F52A69FB-93EA-4A85-91EA-37CE22EEAD2F.jpeg
    F52A69FB-93EA-4A85-91EA-37CE22EEAD2F.jpeg
    391.1 KB · Views: 46
  • CA2D1F20-DD60-4E4D-8893-730C2AB6A96A.jpeg
    CA2D1F20-DD60-4E4D-8893-730C2AB6A96A.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back then you told me that same thing I remember. Just sometimes it’s hard to take a kindness at first. It’s okay though, part of what comes around…

Yeah, he definitely is pretty cool. Heard you got a new rig? 6s Noto?

Lol yeah, don’t have it in hand yet but will eventually. A whole new rabbit hole to explore next year 🙃

Lol yeah, don’t have it in hand yet but will eventually. A whole new rabbit hole to explore next year 🙃
I'm sure you will be happy with it when you do get it. He takes good care of his rigs. I got a Kraton 6s a few months back but only ran it about 2 or 3 times. Been pretty busy at work and haven't had much time.

Nearly year ago or so when I had bought a mega granite and just joined the forum, I was trying to figure out if this was the hobby for me and was thinking of converting to brushless. So @Kusher gave me (for no reason other than he’s a cool guy and this is what you do in this hobby) a BLX 100 ESC to help get me started with the brushless experience.

Up untill recently it was the ESC that ran my granite, the car that I love so much, and ultimately led to this healthy addiction. But I installed a 130 ESC in the granite so felt sad looking at it, sitting there all lonely.

I just threw it in the vorteks hybrid. Since the ESC the vorteks came with sucks, and this one the original BLX is really good, I figured it is a smart move. Just finished installing and calibrating so am going to go test run it. I am excited.

That’s what I think I’m gonna do with this particular ESC. It’ll go from car to car to car wherever it’s needed until it dies a beautiful death. It is, after all, the catalyst that lite the fire that got me going in this amazing Hobby.

View attachment 184315
Man I love how this car drives since I modified it with granite and typhon parts. It’ll be even better now that it won’t LVC when a cell hits 3.8.
Its what I run in our "Vorphon" because the firma100 sucks. Absolutely perfect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back