Outcast New Outcast here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwblue00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello everyone! I just purchased a new Arrma outcast. I'm also using a 45C 5500mah 4s Lipo. Ive driven the truck twice and I'm having a blast with it! So far upgrades I want to do to it is a rpm rear skid plate and the aluminum servo mount. My first mod I did install a racers edge glitch buster to help the electronics in bec system. Anyways I'll be reading up on as much as I can.

Attachments

• 20180820_115156_HDR.jpg
    20180820_115156_HDR.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 72
A glitch buster is definitely a cheap 1rst upgrade. A cap pack is another good one.

Cap pack - reduces heat build on the ESC, prevents ripple - power drops/spikes.

Glitch buster - maintains steady power for your receiver and attached components.

Congrats on your new outcast! I just got one myself about 6 weeks ago now. Unfortunately I have already had the esc fail on me. I wanted to ask you something . If you would , here's my cell number 8053699500. Maybe you can text me at this number and I could ask you something. Thanks.

Congrats. You might want to get the t-bone rear skid/wheelie bar instead of the RPM one. I have the RPM one on the front and the t-bone wheelie/skid on the rear. The stock wheelie bar breaks very easily. Mine broke during my first bash. I also removed the wing to get rid of some of the leverage so it wouldn't rip the stock wheelie bar/wing mount completely off. It still ripped off once. pulled the screw head through the wing, then it snapped one of the screws off and now I have to pull the tower and wing mount off to get the stump out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back