New paint on Talion body for my Typhon 6s "Roadkiller"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nasty!!!!(y)(y)(y)

That's nasty!!!!(y)(y)(y)
DSC_2613.JPG

New dboots Katar

I've been thinking about picking up a Talion body and putting it on my Typhon. Do you know if it's just a matter of picking up different body mounts?

My RC is a Typhon V3 Mega / Big Rock 3S BLX hybrid.

Jo need a longer chassis, Kraton or talion front shock tower , body post 😎
Sorry, did you mean "No need for a longer chassis" or "need a longer chassis"? The Talion body is apparently 4.38 x 17.38 x 7.5 inches which is the same as my Big Rock body, which fits on the same chassis with different posts.

Also, with yours, any plans for a front bumper?

Sick paint job by the way!

Sorry, did you mean "No need for a longer chassis" or "need a longer chassis"?

Also, with yours, any plans for a front bumper?

Sick paint job by the way.
You need a longer chassis like the Kraton 6s or talion

Yeah i ordered Exb super bash bumper , hopefully next week i will get it

Thank you 👍

You need a longer chassis like the Kraton 6s or talion

Yeah i ordered Exb super bash bumper , hopefully next week i will get it

Thank you 👍
I edited my post after or as you were replying. The measurements are showing to be the same as in my Big Rock, which is the same chassis as my Typhon... So I think I could get away with a Talion body and different mount...

I might pick up a Talion body and just see if I can make it work for fun. Love the look of my Typhon, but that Talion body is just something else.

I don't no if it will fit the big rock, would be sick 😁

Yeah same here, Typhon looks bad ass but they Talion body is just evil 😜
I'm just put this "look a like" exhaust from the Felony kit 😂😂😂
DSC_2640.JPG

Last edited:
This is a very interesting take on a Typhon stretch, I see you used the red EXB version of the Kraton/Talion front tower and the red center brace versus the more common extensions used in the rear to make the Typhon body fit (circled in photo). You've got me wondering if the front shocks are at a different angle? Now, I want to mash all these ideas together, maybe with the lowered Limitless front shock tower and perhaps shorten the rear of the Talion body to show the extensions with the Talion body. Don't know if that would work out but you guys are sure inventive and I appreciate you sharing your customizations.
s630663209740597804_p815_i2_w2560.jpeg

Yeah the talion tower is lower so I think the notorious tower maybe fits better but i got Exb arms and lots of Kraton parts now

Chassis brace Mount in the front need to be lower 5mm and the i fits the Typhon body almost

The car look like this today
DSC_2785.JPG

DSC_2789.JPG

Old pics
DSC_2663.JPG

DSC_2621.JPG

DSC_2615.JPG

DSC_2617.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back