New parts???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Hello everyone. I will be finding myself with some free time in the next coming months as the cold rolls in. I am looking for some possible parts we could use in our line ups. Doesn't even have to be Arrma related. I appreciate all your input

Hello everyone. I will be finding myself with some free time in the next coming months as the cold rolls in. I am looking for some possible parts we could use in our line ups. Doesn't even have to be Arrma related. I appreciate all your input
Sunday Funday instead 🤘🏻

You know what... we might have time to squeeze one in there soon. I don't care if its muddy. Wouldn't be the first time.
Sunday Funday instead 🤘🏻

Last edited:
I would plan the 24th weather permitting. I might try something this weekend at my house also weather permitting.

Wfo racing does that already. I don't like to step on others toes.
Hell yeah lmk brother

I would plan the 24th weather permitting. I might try something this weekend at my house also weather permitting.

Wfo racing does that already. I don't like to step on others toes.
How about one for the MMX and MM2 escs? No one makes a fan shroud for either of these escs and the stock fans and shrouds are junk.
Also mounting plates for other escs for both the 3s and 6s lines. The Rpm esc cage for the MM2/MMX are a complete joke and utterly worthless for securing anything.
Max8
Max6
MMX
MM2
MMX 8s
MX

How about one for the MMX and MM2 escs? No one makes a fan shroud for either of these escs and the stock fans and shrouds are junk.
Also mounting plates for other escs for both the 3s and 6s lines. The Rpm esc cage for the MM2/MMX are a complete joke and utterly worthless for securing anything.
Max8
Max6
MMX
MM2
MMX 8s
MX
That sir is a great idea.

I was just gonna ask you to add these to your list. (Mini-b wing mount)
BC4A19D2-A3AE-4981-9B17-3B6BCB9EA23F.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back