Typhon New PB 109MPH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching now! Thanks for the vid

Lol at the dually man.

The truck is bookin it for sure. Impressive play on the lipo change out. Worth considering more comparisons imo. Very nice. Those upgrade Graphenes aren't terribly expensive. I guess I need one.

Last edited:
Watching now! Thanks for the vid

Lol at the dually man.

The truck is bookin it for sure. Impressive play on the lipo change out. Worth considering more comparisons imo. Very nice. Those upgrade Graphenes aren't terribly expensive. I guess I need one.
I could not hear a word he said. ??

I could not hear a word he said. ??
He said, "Why do you have a camera viewing my farmland?" lol "There are no shovels and no mounds of dirt out there at all. Haven't seen my son in law for the past 10 days and I don't know anything."

I'd love to see a video from a GoPro attached to your car during one of your speed runs, but I guess it's not exactly the most efficient aerodynamically speaking ?

Good job though dude, I think this is the fastest arrma running on the 3/4s chassis platform video I've seen. At those speeds I can see why you have half a dozen spares of everything.

Great stuff Jon!
Its amazing that you got that ESC upto 109mph. I cannot wait to see what it will do with the MM2 in there...
What is the speed record for a Typhon 3s?
You would probably have a better idea than me. Maybe @phildogg has that answer. All I know is that I’m ready for 120mph. Not sure beyond that. I thought 100mph would be the pinnacle so 109MPH was so energizing. In these days of doom and gloom, it’s so nice to have something to be proud of.

You would probably have a better idea than me. Maybe @phildogg has that answer. All I know is that I’m ready for 120mph. Not sure beyond that. I thought 100mph would be the pinnacle so 109MPH was so energizing. In these days of doom and gloom, it’s so nice to have something to be proud of.

Going out and setting a new PB is very energizing. Fuels the addiction like a junkie getting their best high of their life.
The problem is when you go out and it performs worse than expected then you have a low...

Not investing lots of time to research I found at least one example that will be hard to beat. As expected set by @phildogg
134mph with the Typhon 3s model running 6s power.

Not investing lots of time to research I found at least one example that will be hard to beat. As expected set by @phildogg
134mph with the Typhon 3s model running 6s power.
Well if I can beat that, I would say that’s something pretty special. Those are some big shoes to Phil... ?✌?

Upped my PB to 111mph today so far. Trying to get another pass in but my road is super busy today. Don’t people know to stay home ??‍♂️?

89336EE8-B98B-4F5C-ADB2-76FF3BFB77F8.png

Upped my PB to 111mph today so far. Trying to get another pass in but my road is super busy today. Don’t people know to stay home ??‍♂️?

That is great! Was this still with the BLX 185?

That is great! Was this still with the BLX 185?
Yep. That was supposed to be the warm up, shakedown run. On my second pass, some kids were out on bikes as I turned my head and about to gun it, I saw them come out of the driveway, right in my path, so I hit the brakes and stopped about 50ft from them. Still hit 99MPH on that pass. Decided to pack up since they were going to be in the way and there's zero chance I'm doing a speed run near kids.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back