Infraction New project……

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Ok guys so I have been brain storming and gathered a few ideas to come up with my next project. I don’t want to give it away just yet. But I will include a blurred photo, just to keep you interested! 🤣😂 I’m waiting on a few parts to come in along with my 2nd infraction!! You can never have too many right?!

Stay tuned!! It will be epic! Bash on Fam!!

078962A1-04FB-4234-8804-32D8D5339ADB.jpeg

I should be ready for the reveal tomorrow guys! Got some parts done tonight and waiting on one more part tomorrow. It’s looking so damn sweet (in my opinion). Even if you don’t like it, I hope your inspired. Stay tuned guys!! See you tomorrow.

It’s the BIG REVEAL!! So I can’t take full credit for the idea. I seen a post someone made on FB with theirs set up similar. I totally fell in love with the look. My mind started to gather ideas and come up with changes to make it unique. The final touch will be when I get a body and paint it. But for now I bought a new infraction and used the body I had crashed previously. A few things I knew right off the bat that I wanted and that was to keep the roll bars and have dual center braces. I found a nice set of side skirts to 3D print and chop them off even with the body. The rear fenders was totally my design. Of coarse I had to come up with a wing and a mount. And viola I come up with limitless wing mount and an outcast wing! Lol my Felony rear diff did not come in like it was supposed to, but as soon as it dose it’s going in this thing so I can run it. I can’t wait. I know this style isn’t for everyone. But I hope you all enjoy my creativity. I’ll post a pic of my inspiration for this project after you guys check this out!!

41FD6AA4-E8AD-4BBE-8997-12E155AFE37C.jpeg

A7C53CE4-89FB-490E-8E14-91D3CC0AD1EC.jpeg

976C625E-4D7B-4280-8E15-4D006C7525B0.jpeg

EF6A6DA0-BDE8-40BA-92A5-FE55305E6314.jpeg

3238ACF0-4788-4988-8306-489C771FEEC0.jpeg

852A273B-47A7-48C8-A322-04AD7AE07A5F.jpeg

🤯🤯

By the looks of these pictures, you should be someone famous. Are you someone famous??

I'm literally in LOVE. This is bonkers dude...

It’s the BIG REVEAL!! So I can’t take full credit for the idea. I seen a post someone made on FB with theirs set up similar. I totally fell in love with the look. My mind started to gather ideas and come up with changes to make it unique. The final touch will be when I get a body and paint it. But for now I bought a new infraction and used the body I had crashed previously. A few things I knew right off the bat that I wanted and that was to keep the roll bars and have dual center braces. I found a nice set of side skirts to 3D print and chop them off even with the body. The rear fenders was totally my design. Of coarse I had to come up with a wing and a mount. And viola I come up with limitless wing mount and an outcast wing! Lol my Felony rear diff did not come in like it was supposed to, but as soon as it dose it’s going in this thing so I can run it. I can’t wait. I know this style isn’t for everyone. But I hope you all enjoy my creativity. I’ll post a pic of my inspiration for this project after you guys check this out!!

View attachment 152808

View attachment 152809

View attachment 152810

View attachment 152811

View attachment 152812

View attachment 152813
That's awesome!

Very nice custom job. 🤘🏻
Thanks man! Hey where did you get your signal booster for your Noble nb4??
🤯🤯

By the looks of these pictures, you should be someone famous. Are you someone famous??

I'm literally in LOVE. This is bonkers dude...
🤣😂 Wow thanks man. No I’m not famous by no means. I just like taking photos and doing some editing. Glad you enjoyed them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back