NEW: Proline Removable Hex Wheels Just released*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
"Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex!" , Proline

What say you friends here?
No matter what, Proline is cranking out some stuff and I love to see progress and motivation.
Bodies lately are so fine too and here we have something new to consider.

"Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex!" , Proline

What say you friends here?
No matter what, Proline is cranking out some stuff and I love to see progress and motivation.
Bodies lately are so fine too and here we have something new to consider.

12mm narrow, 12mm wide and 17mm. Where the 14mm option?! :D

That's convenient I can switch from 2.8 on my 1/10th to 17mm on the typhon possibly.
Hmmmm..

Worth thinking about at least in my opinion. Honestly didn't dig too deep yet but I will.
I mostly love that Proline is aware and trying to show us new stuff. New stuff drives me and keeps me curious.

I wonder if you could drill out the center of other rims and use this adapter on them???? it's worth a shot

What’s the consensus on these? Do these hexes hold up?

Anyone know if these will work on my Granite?
https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...6x30-wheels-2-m2-pro10125-10/p985706?v=873803

With these hexes?
https://www.amainhobbies.com/proline-6x30-to-14mm-hex-adapters-2-pro6347-00/p997161
What he said^ I'm looking at ordering some of these and I want to know how they hold up.

And yes those will work on the granite.

I have a set of trencher LPs on my rustler 4x4 with these removable hex’s, work great so far. I’m running 3s and 4s with them, have held up well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back