Typhon New proline tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I just bought and put on proline badland mx tires and the first full throttle of my Typhon the bead split and foam came out... For the price of them I'm not to happy

mx28 non belted? those things came unglued on my 4s typhon lol.

Yea thats crap QC for ya.. always check your tires when u by them, I would bet they were already pulled off the bead in spots.. money!! 😎
I recently picked up a set of Backflips from Jenny's one of the wheels had a spot about 1/4 the way around the wheel that wasn't even glued.

Badlands mx m2 is what it says
I was able to get the insert back in so I'll try regluing it but seriously the tires were 93 bucks with tax...
Whoever has been gluing their tires needs to quit and just dig ditches or something that doesn't require a brain.

Wow

I have a set of PL MX Badlands on my Typhon. No issues yet on ungluing. So is it recommended to run an extra bead of glue over the stock glue?

1661379929156.png

I have the same tires and they came perfectly glued. But they come unglued in small areas during pretty much every run. Running my typhon on 6s, I'm hard on the throttle and send it real good. I just reglue them every time, which is still a major improvement over the stock tires that blew apart on the first run.

All in all I love those tires, they really improved the handling of the car. It's kinda annoying that I have to reglue them regularly, but will for sure buy another set once my current ones are done for.

Also one thing that might help with tires ripping or coming unglued is to change the center diff fluid to something thicker (I'm using 100k), so the front tires don't balloon so badly. After I did this, my front tires didn't need as much reglueing as before.

I just ordered 100k diff fluid... Taking your advise cause my front tires ballon like crazy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back