New "Racing" batteries from CNHL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a message from customer care saying they over sold thier inventory... They asked if I wanted a refund, or I could wait for mine to come from China in 30-40 days... So I replied, yes... I can wait... Not like I’ll be using them anytime soon anyway...
They responded with a huge thank you and offered me another 30% off coupon for whenever I want to order more batteries.
I'm going to have to send them a message as well. Not to poke the bear, but I really hate it when companies do this type of thing. Big flashy ads with promises of huge discounts, but not keeping their inventory up to date. We'll see what they have to say and I'll let everyone know their reply.

I didn't understand because it says "pre-order" and underneath that it says "will ship after 10-15 working days" so I wasn't expecting to see them for at least 2 weeks

I didn't understand because it says "pre-order" and underneath that it says "will ship after 10-15 working days" so I wasn't expecting to see them for at least 2 weeks
Mine showed nothing about pre-order. Both batteries I chose were said to be in stock. It's possible I missed it and if I did, I'm sure they'll let me know. Unfortunately, I can't back track to the day I ordered, so it might be on me that I didn't pay attention when I did.

the page has looked like this the whole time
Screenshot (11).png

the page has looked like this the whole timeView attachment 122507
Understood, but when searching for batteries, there were many that showed out of stock. I assumed that if the ones I chose were showing as available, that a preorder was unnecessary. Again, it's on me to deal with it. I'm waiting to see what CNHL says in their reply to my email.

I watched the count on the 9500’s (started at 10+ in the US warehouse) dwindle fast! When they hit 4 left on Sunday, I figured I better get some before they are gone. I wasn’t quite fast enough tho...

I sent a mail asking if they will be restocked. No answer yet. I hope so, if not there will be other deals in the next months no doubt about that.
@the guys how got the 9500’s are they legit; are they really 9500?

Does anyone who has one of these batteries on hand also happen to have a CNHL 4s 5000mah G Plus pack? If so, can you throw up a pic of them side by side so I can visualize the size difference?

Does anyone who has one of these batteries on hand also happen to have a CNHL 4s 5000mah G Plus pack? If so, can you throw up a pic of them side by side so I can visualize the size difference?
Just received my 9500mah 4S packs today. Here is a pick of it with other 4S packs:

Top to bottom
Turnigy Graphene Panther 5.0 4S
CNHL Racing 90C 9500mah 4S
SMC True Spec Premium 9200mah 4S
CNHL G+ 70C 6000mah 4S

BF7894CC-6C5D-4023-AF1C-82D3B0EFA763.jpeg

For those that have them, do the 4s 9500's fit in the Limitless trays, looks like it would be a snug fit. I see the 4s 6200's have the 8mm connectors, but they come with one barrel and one bullet soldered on. Seems strange to me, I've always gone by bullet connectors for Esc and motor, barrel connectors for batteries. I guess a connector is a connector and it must not make a difference

Last edited:
For those that have them, do the 4s 9500's fit in the Limitless trays, looks like it would be a snug fit. I see the 4s 6200's have the 8mm connectors, but they come with one barrel and one bullet soldered on. Seems strange to me, I've always gone by bullet connectors for Esc and motor, barrel connectors for batteries. I guess a connector is a connector and it must not make a difference
I don’t have the 6400 to compare but the 9500 fit with room to spare

1287DD5F-8B4C-42A5-85AB-15C02E9A311B.jpeg

This is compared to a 6S G+, but besides the height, the 4S should be about the same. Takes up pretty much the whole tray in the Limitless
9EDEC099-1463-466C-991D-03A4D5020A95.jpeg
1D5C19DD-AE29-440E-B7B9-219ADC81A746.jpeg
427BB653-CABD-4A57-9398-5CA16124CF35.jpeg

Size is fairly close between the 6200 and 9500
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
When I used the 'speedrun2021' 20% code it didn't remove the freight (they state free freight above $80. It did however remove the freight when I used the 30% discount code from the Youtube link above (thank you!) - so I ended up with a win-win situation and 2x 'CNHL 6200MAH 22.2V 6S 90C LIPO BATTERY With EC5 Plug' for a total of $153.99

When I used the 'speedrun2021' 20% code it didn't remove the freight (they state free freight above $80. It did however remove the freight when I used the 30% discount code from the Youtube link above (thank you!) - so I ended up with a win-win situation and 2x 'CNHL 6200MAH 22.2V 6S 90C LIPO BATTERY With EC5 Plug' for a total of $153.99
Hi, you couldn't by chance forward me the link as I couldn't get the discount code to work. It did say shipping was free but im not sure how much the taxes will be bringing them into the UK
If anyone has brought them in since Brexit id be interested to know what the charges are as shipping from spain for a $3200 windsurf board was £170 before Brexit (no insurance, 380 with) now its £370 no insurance! Its all got crazy expensive Importing thing over here right now

Hi, you couldn't by chance forward me the link as I couldn't get the discount code to work. It did say shipping was free but im not sure how much the taxes will be bringing them into the UK
If anyone has brought them in since Brexit id be interested to know what the charges are as shipping from spain for a $3200 windsurf board was £170 before Brexit (no insurance, 380 with) now its £370 no insurance! Its all got crazy expensive Importing thing over here right now

Here you go, thanks goes to @Dwdrums00 (y)

https://bit.ly/2LAHtfI (Valid until 31) according to their site

I might just get a 6s, but the only one they have in stock is the 5200mah.

Wouldn't mind that. I need to bleed off my cheap 3s batteries.

think you will be ok with shipping as from china. its only EU imports that have changed

Really surprised on the compact size for this capacity.
I am sure most of you had seen the video of Brandon (Innovation RC) hitting a PB of 153 with this one and he said it was after several other passes?

Anyway I am anxious to see some voltage sag data logs of these loaded with 400+ amps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back