• Airtronics/sanwa

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Flysky

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other?

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstac

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just thought I would share. Got a sanwa/airtronics mx-v transmitter with waterproof receiver. Found on ebay for about $88 shipped had good reviews so thought what the heck. What are all you guys using just curious.

Attachments

• 20170506_083844.jpg
    20170506_083844.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 71
  • 20170506_083912.jpg
    20170506_083912.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 58
Hi all,I am New to Arrma vehicles and sorry to hijack your thread in this manner.
I had also purchased a futaba4pv along with my new typhon as well as some blings from Hot racing and other accessories(all of which hasn't arrive). I would like to enquire,is it possible for me to install the futaba 4pv receiver with no antenna tube as I didn't notice an antenna tube compartment from the arrma typhon receiver's box? Will range beaffected or glitching issues? Much appreciated!

All good. I haven't received mine yet. I am not sure. I hope someone here can let us know of their experience with or without antenna tube

I'd you figure out if it affected anything or how to run no antenna wire?

Hi all,I am New to Arrma vehicles and sorry to hijack your thread in this manner.
I had also purchased a futaba4pv along with my new typhon as well as some blings from Hot racing and other accessories(all of which hasn't arrive). I would like to enquire,is it possible for me to install the futaba 4pv receiver with no antenna tube as I didn't notice an antenna tube compartment from the arrma typhon receiver's box? Will range beaffected or glitching issues? Much appreciated!
Can you let me know if it is fine to run the futaba receiver without the antenna extended.

I run a spektrum radio and receiver with out antenna tube. I just coiled it up into receiver box and i will lose sight of my kraton before i lose signal so i think you will be just fine

I run a spektrum radio and receiver with out antenna tube. I just coiled it up into receiver box and i will lose sight of my kraton before i lose signal so i think you will be just fine
Great! thanks for letting me know, much appreciated

Back