New ramp for the new season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
2 foot high 40 inch wide and it ends at a 45 degree angle. Carpeted and ready to go. And yes it’s purple. @Lovestricken here it is.

05B10A5A-C53F-4746-9BDA-1EBC6C66F325.jpeg

8F9FC653-9162-477E-A20D-3DBDAC165514.jpeg

B6EDD667-AE99-4731-88A1-BB4D4001BD11.jpeg

B52936DD-8487-423A-A69A-4CFEB125017F.jpeg

70A161DE-D0E9-4E16-ABC3-3D5F1C665C16.jpeg

2 foot high 40 inch wide and it ends at a 45 degree angle. Carpeted and ready to go. And yes it’s purple. @Lovestricken here it is.

View attachment 131742

View attachment 131743

View attachment 131744

View attachment 131745

View attachment 131746

That looks awesome. Like the carpet.

I've been working on one also. Smaller scale for my 11 year old to learn to jump. Easy to take with us camping and can throw in a car. I'll post once I'm finished. I modeled it in Solidworks so I'll have plans if anyone wants them or has ideas for improvement.

I was just literally looking for a ramp for myself. I do notnhave the tools or wood necessary but would love to build one. Great job!. But if anyone has any leads for a place for me to get one (not too expensive) I would love the info! Thanks!

Looks nice, well constructed, carpets a great touch, do you have ro carry it far to your bash spot?

I have a supply of 10mm wisa board from which I was going to build one in the winter. Worried about the weight which is why I was asking about yours.

I have access to 5mm pet sheets maybe for the top to keep weight down, 🤷‍♂️.

Great job on yours. 👍

Looks nice, well constructed, carpets a great touch, do you have ro carry it far to your bash spot?

I have a supply of 10mm wisa board from which I was going to build one in the winter. Worried about the weight which is why I was asking about yours.

Great job on yours. 👍
I had thought to make or buy two 24” wide ramps so that I could connect them to get a wide ramp but keep the weight down. Also making transportation easier.
Hurricane

Have plans or did you just macgyver it?
No plans just googled what others have done and took what I liked from a few and made my own.
Looks nice and well constructed!(y)How much does it weigh?:cool:
Thank you and not sure it's a bit heavier then my old pos half assed one I built in 10 mins I have wheels on it to help with bringing to the bash sites. I have two spots both within in a cpl blocks from me so haulin it there should be and issue.

Great job on yours. 👍
Yes I have to haul it to my spot but they aren't too far it's heavier then I was hoping but it turned out so good I can't complain.
Gonna be a good front flip ramp for sure
I hope not just for front flips. It's close to the same profile as my old ramp and that thing launched my rigs. But if you were off by a bit on your aim and hit the side of the ramp you have that nasty 2x4 to slam into. The new ramp I made sure I designed it better with flush sides.

That looks awesome. Like the carpet.

I've been working on one also. Smaller scale for my 11 year old to learn to jump. Easy to take with us camping and can throw in a car. I'll post once I'm finished. I modeled it in Solidworks so I'll have plans if anyone wants them or has ideas for improvement.

I would love the plans please! I have wood and tools ready and plan to build one this weekend. 🙂

Boys (and I think the one girl we have on here that I know of) I just found out some wicked info! My city is planning and proposing building a skatepark 1 block behind where I live!!!! How sick would that be, charge up load up the wheelie bag and walk a block to bash and if I break I'm a block from all my supplies. I really hope they do it.

I had thought of putting collapsible wheels on the top, collapsible handles on the bottom and using it almost as a wheelbarrow which I could put my rigs inside 🤷‍♂️
Big Brain is right.... great idea!

as an aside is there a "Go-To" site or thread or book or........ for Ramp design at all? not necessarily all the dimensions etc, but the best curve shapes/lengths/angles etc, and for what type of jump? or even just a thread where known forum members/YouTubers etc, that run over standard jumps for each model? like Rc Dude81's ramp at the end of the road launching into the field..(although I appreciate we are talking at the extreme end of the scale here , just sprung to mind as I'd just been watching it..

Last edited:
Boys (and I think the one girl we have on here that I know of) I just found out some wicked info! My city is planning and proposing building a skatepark 1 block behind where I live!!!! How sick would that be, charge up load up the wheelie bag and walk a block to bash and if I break I'm a block from all my supplies. I really hope they do it.
your lucky to have a skatepark that close! my nearest skate park is like 10-15 min away 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back