New rc suggestions???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatime

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all,

I'm gave my fully upgraded stampede to a friend for christmas, and there is a free spot in the garage!

I have a buddy that's into scale crawling pretty heavy and I am thinking of getting one.

I am a full throttle 6s only kraton bashing driver. (I beat the hell out of my vehicles but maintain them above and beyond most others)

I like 8th scale or larger. (They weigh enough to handle properly)

Been looking at the axial yeti 8th....its awesome looking in person

Truck doesn't have to be a crawler I just want something different than the kraton that I can run with friends.

I was considering a horizon blade 250 or 300 helicopter as well

300-500 dollar range
3s or higher ESC would be a plus because all of my packs are 3s.

@toyotatime two RC's that come to mind would be the Axial Yeti 1/8th scale or even the Axial Bomber. Both will allow you to do some crawling and a lot of bashing!
Yeah I was thinking the yeti as well.

@toyotatime two RC's that come to mind would be the Axial Yeti 1/8th scale or even the Axial Bomber. Both will allow you to do some crawling and a lot of bashing!

Woah, 8th yeti is pretty high lol.

Kit for 500 with no: tx, rx, st.servo, motor, esc

Or RTR for 700 with a castle combo and a crappy servo.

might just buy another arrma lol

Hey all,

I'm gave my fully upgraded stampede to a friend for christmas, and there is a free spot in the garage!

I have a buddy that's into scale crawling pretty heavy and I am thinking of getting one.

I am a full throttle 6s only kraton bashing driver. (I beat the hell out of my vehicles but maintain them above and beyond most others)

I like 8th scale or larger. (They weigh enough to handle properly)

Been looking at the axial yeti 8th....its awesome looking in person

Truck doesn't have to be a crawler I just want something different than the kraton that I can run with friends.

I was considering a horizon blade 250 or 300 helicopter as well

300-500 dollar range
3s or higher ESC would be a plus because all of my packs are 3s.

What kind of vehicles do your friends run? I would try to get something similar to what they have if you want to run with them. Just my 2 cents.

What kind of vehicles do your friends run? I would try to get something similar to what they have if you want to run with them. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah he has a axial 10 scale crawler. I just can't buy another 10 scale truck...i gave away the last one I had lol....i guess I'll have to get used to the prices if I'm going to stay in larger scales

Yeah he has a axial 10 scale crawler. I just can't buy another 10 scale truck...i gave away the last one I had lol....i guess I'll have to get used to the prices if I'm going to stay in larger scales
Oh he has a scale truck. 1/8th scale scale trucks are few and far between, I cannot think of anyone that makes one off the top of my head. You would most likely have to modify a 1/8th scale rock crawler.

Looking into the Axial line myself. looks pretty cool and have a ton of upgrade parts for them as well as conversion kits to make them into monster trucks. pretty dope.
@WoodiE do you own a Axial ? yeti or other ? looks like so far from what ive been reading the yeti has the strongest driveline with the metals gearing and what not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back