New release pre-order: Proline Gladiator buggy tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Just saw these on the Proline site, looks like my excessive tire collection is about to become more excessive...🤗

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...s-mounted-17mm-black-mach-10-2/PRO907421.html

Proline tires.PNG

Last edited:
Look pretty awesome, would these suckers work well on a Kraton 4S? Been looking to put some buggy tires on her for track days.

Look pretty awesome, would these suckers work well on a Kraton 4S? Been looking to put some buggy tires on her for track days.
Should work fine with the 17mm hex and look ideal for a track. I've got a couple of bmx tracks I've found that I'm going to try hitting early on weekend mornings to bash, thought of that as soon as I saw these.
Just put some powerhobby belted buggy tires on my typhon & I love em so far!!!
Awesome! I wish they were about 1/4 inch taller, but that is my ONLY gripe about them. I've run about 7-8 packs of both 4s and 6s on mine and they just now need some glue. Every other buggy tire I've owned needed glue by the end of the 3rd run on 6s. Great price on the Powerhobbys too!

Really wish they made a legit 1:8 buggy belted paddle tire.

Are these tires still holding up well?
They did until something stabbed one while I was running in a cut bean field this fall. Put a huge rip in one of em. Really love them tho, I have 2 more sets right now. Probably my favorite buggy tires honestly, w/ the jetkos coming in a close 2nd

They did until something stabbed one while I was running in a cut bean field this fall. Put a huge rip in one of em. Really love them tho, I have 2 more sets right now. Probably my favorite buggy tires honestly, w/ the jetkos coming in a close 2nd
Appreciate it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back