Kraton New Releases 2020 (Streamed Live 1st of April) by Founder of ARRMA RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacSpacey

Reaction score

This is a short piece of a whole hour of Live Stream with the founder of ARRMA RC
Jason Dearden (very cool guy btw)
Q. WILL THERE BE ANY NEW ARRMA RELEASES THIS YEAR (2020)?
and his immediate reaction was
YES!!!!
Yeah we definitely have some great releases planned for this year.
People are gonna be pretty pleased wirh what we bring out, I am sure.

So guys ? Does anyone know of any new models, or more in depth information?? Please let us know.
I am eager to get some more solid info!!

Watch the full Live stream here

Macspacey out!
PEACE!!!

Unofficially we are supposed to be seeing a few more "5th" scales, a few more vehicles like the Infraction and Limitless and upgraded rollers.

Those of you who have been following Arrma for a few years, which model do you think is due for an upgrade next (I am fairly new to the hobby)?

- I understand that we should expect a Kraton V5 within the next few months, so that's covered.
- It is quite clear they are pushing in the 1:5 and/or 1:6 scale, so new big models should be expected.
- How old is the 3S line? Any chance to see an updated Granite? Which version is the current one anyway?
- When people ask about the 4S line on the forum, the answer is generally to save $$$ and go 3S, or spend more and go 6S. I guess it would be strategic for Arrma to work on the 4S platform to make it more attractive. How old is the current 4S line?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll go check the other thread.

I wouldn't mind getting one of their 4S rigs if they put a center diff in them, or had an option for it. If they never come out with one, I'll likely end up with a 4S maxx to replace my stampede 4x4 with.

I wouldn't mind getting one of their 4S rigs if they put a center diff in them, or had an option for it. If they never come out with one, I'll likely end up with a 4S maxx to replace my stampede 4x4 with.
Love my MAXX. Drove it around today and had a blast... they are great little rigs once you get the wide max kit for them. I have the metal axles ready to go when the stock plastic ones break.... I expected it to happen already but it hasn’t so far.

C417942A-115D-468C-AA16-2809F7A26DA6.png

Love my MAXX. Drove it around today and had a blast... they are great little rigs once you get the wide max kit for them. I have the metal axles ready to go when the stock plastic ones break.... I expected it to happen already but it hasn’t so far.

View attachment 83661
You can't run Arrma tires on a Traxxas car :ROFLMAO:

You can't run Arrma tires on a Traxxas car :ROFLMAO:
I know huh??
I was wondering what tire/wheels those were. Interesting how they two fit like perfect
They do pair perfectly together.. I absolutely love this wheel/tire combo. The wheels are lighter than the arrma wheels slightly so these are a touch lighter as well. Wish I had a scale so I could see how much..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back