New releases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
www.3d-rc.online
Come check out the new products 😁
Make sure to tell all your friends 🥰
CF2B4D45-7B91-4D6C-8D52-BACDD43F4985.jpeg

Just got the email!!! Can’t wait for that wing! Is it universal? Hit me with the deets!

Just got the email!!! Can’t wait for that wing! Is it universal? Hit me with the deets!
Wing is 7 inches wide, 1.5 tall standard hole spacing. About the size of a typhon wing .

Looks like I’m buying a new Typhon wing! I showed my local hobby shop in us picking up screws today your 3-D printed wing mount and they were impressed. I said you should hit them (him) up and see these cause you’ll sell a lot more of these new then the Arrma. Local. Is this against the rules? Personally? You’re not on AF? You can only wish. Lol. Of course I tell everybody because they’re business isn’t unbreakable stuff!

Last edited:
Looks like I’m buying a new Typhon wing! I showed my local hobby shop in us picking up screws today your 3-D printed wing mount and they were impressed. I said you should hit them (him) up and see these cause you’ll sell a lot more of these new then the Arrma. Local. Is this against the rules? Personally? You’re not on AF? You can only wish. Lol. Of course I tell everybody because they’re business isn’t unbreakable stuff!
I appreciate that man. I barely keep up as it is lmao. Maybe it’s time to buy more machines lol

You can just make them for us. I joined this forum for a reason! I don’t know crap! Lol. Like my Mazdaspeed 3 forum. Those guys were brutal. I didn’t say anything for 6 mos. But eventually turned my clown car into a 2007 V8 killer. Now I got RC cars that are faster! Lol.

Last edited:
Black wings are already sold out? Any way to get a notification when you get em back in stock?
Not sold out. Look for the one that says new lol. That’s my fault I will change name to old version right now. Sorry

I just bought the red one. Perfect for the 3S Typhon!
Ok I know who you are now. It’s already at the post office 👍 you are like 20 minutes from me lol small world

First thing in the morning 👍 I can add to inventory now if you would like. If so go to the website and hit the chat button and let me know and I will update it for you sir.
Hey there! When will the black motor supports be back in stock? I need 4 of them. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back