New RPM 6s wing mount system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I've not seen this, so thought I'd post it here (sorry if it's been seen before) https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/...is-accessories/arrma-6s-hd-wing-mount-system/

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 13.09.10.png

Propably a good wingmount that RPM
great rear guard also

anyways i like the normal RPM so far
and will soon order 3D RC ving and front bumber stuff. These are the best i believe.
And service friendly,
i have Wheelie Bar in all my rigs also
RPM should do more A arms
to typhon and actually all arrma rigs

Think I am going to order this. Would be nice to figure out a way to use a wheelie bar with it though.

Best rpm part I ever purchased.

View attachment 239526
I ordered one of these so I’m glad to see how good it looks and fits. I run wheelie bars on all my rigs mostly for rear protection. I have TBR wheelie bars so this part came out at a good time. I may be ordering more of these since TBR shut down. Nearly half the price too! It also looks like RPM could easily make a wheelie bar attachment HINT! HINT! 😎😄

I ordered one of these so I’m glad to see how good it looks and fits. I run wheelie bars on all my rigs mostly for rear protection. I have TBR wheelie bars so this part came out at a good time. I may be ordering more of these since TBR shut down. Nearly half the price too! It also looks like RPM could easily make a wheelie bar attachment HINT! HINT! 😎😄
Yeah will be nice if they made a wheelie bar. Few people have taken the stock wheelie bar and cut a slot in the middle and mounted it to the bar that connects the wing and skid plate.

Yeah will be nice if they made a wheelie bar. Few people have taken the stock wheelie bar and cut a slot in the middle and mounted it to the bar that connects the wing and skid plate.
I’d like to see a picture of that. I have a stock wheelie bar somewhere in my parts boxes.
I might be able to bolt one of the TBR cross bars onto it. I ordered it yesterday so hopefully I will have it next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back