Limitless New Scorched chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait. I hate you btw. Just kidding. Once I’m up to your speeds then I’ll start looking at that chassis. Until then I’ll use the regular GT poor folk chassis. If it ever stops raining here. You northern guys have an off season. I guess we do too. Sunshine state my ass.
I wasn’t originally going to do one but after seeing and help assembling my buddies regular gt scorched chassis I couldn’t resist. Very good quality.
This is his we started testing today
01D7AC9E-EB69-4B41-8663-ED3265C2E0D9.jpeg

I wasn’t originally going to do one but after seeing and help assembling my buddies regular gt scorched chassis I couldn’t resist. Very good quality.
This is his we started testing today
View attachment 222807
Awesome!! That thing looks like it should scream. Yea I went on a leap of faith and got that chassis. It was an early Father’s Day present actually. I was also impressed on how well it was made. Good luck to your buddy!! One positive thing about spending a whole butt load of money on a new build is it’s really made me back up and punt. Learn the car and really focus on every SINGLE detail. Hopefully I’ll be in the 140’s soon and I’m aiming for 150’s by years end.

Awesome!! That thing looks like it should scream. Yea I went on a leap of faith and got that chassis. It was an early Father’s Day present actually. I was also impressed on how well it was made. Good luck to your buddy!! One positive thing about spending a whole butt load of money on a new build is it’s really made me back up and punt. Learn the car and really focus on every SINGLE detail. Hopefully I’ll be in the 140’s soon and I’m aiming for 150’s by years end.
Definitely, this was his second limitless build. First one, single tp5670 he is at 158mph. This one I helped with lots of details/soldering/tuning but he actually assembled every bit of it.
I even taught him how to shave the tires with my machine. He’s super proud of this build. Hoping to see some really high numbers once it’s dialed in

Definitely, this was his second limitless build. First one, single tp5670 he is at 158mph. This one I helped with lots of details/soldering/tuning but he actually assembled every bit of it.
I even taught him how to shave the tires with my machine. He’s super proud of this build. Hoping to see some really high numbers once it’s dialed in
5670 is what’s in the new build. So his numbers give me hope for my current goals. The building and soldering is the best part for me. I wish I had more money I’d just keep building. Lol

5670 is what’s in the new build. So his numbers give me hope for my current goals. The building and soldering is the best part for me. I wish I had more money I’d just keep building. Lol
5670 produced great power. I think it’ll do mid 160’s once that car gets freshened up

Eggcellent! I have a 5680 D1440 coming in a few weeks that I can't wait to get into.
a muppet family christmas chef GIF
Good stuff, that’s what I ran last year to reach 162mph in my limitless. That motor has gone well above my number in a friends car when he was running it. I have seen over 17k watts from it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back