Senton New Senton 6s- No antenna??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jfoster3685

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 6s
Not sure if this should gonhere or the electronics thread..

I’m thinking there was a mess up at the factory and there wasn’t an antenna installed on my new senton 6s from tower hobbies. No antenna tube or wire at all that I can see... Anyone else experience this? -cheers

Not sure if this should gonhere or the electronics thread..

I’m thinking there was a mess up at the factory and there wasn’t an antenna installed on my new senton 6s from tower hobbies. No antenna tube or wire at all that I can see... Anyone else experience this? -cheers
Lol

When’s the last time you purchased an rc besides the one you speak of?

Lol

When’s the last time you purchased an rc besides the one you speak of?

2 weeks ago a notorious (with antenna) and another notorious 2 weeks before that. Im talking about the short 2 inch antennas. Just curious why the 2 new notorious’s I bought had antennas and not this.

2 weeks ago a notorious (with antenna) and another notorious 2 weeks before that. Im talking about the short 2 inch antennas. Just curious why the 2 new notorious’s I bought had antennas and not this.
Spektrum vs Tactic. The previous models had Tactics which have electronics that don't require an antenna. The Spektrum paired with the 2019 models still require an antenna.

Spektrum vs Tactic. The previous models had Tactics which have electronics that don't require an antenna. The Spektrum paired with the 2019 models still require an antenna.

Aaah! Thanks Wmorgan ??
If it has a tactic radio there’s no antenna sticking up. You beat me...
Thanks guys! Have a great weekend’

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back