Senton New Senton Jeep Gladiator mod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Take it easy on me fellas it's been 30+ years since I painted a body. Yes we had some customizing fun. I can't help myself the dremel reminds me of getting a tattoo ? Let us know what you think about the new Senton Jeep Gladiator ?
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG

Looks Awesome. So have you converted this to a crawler or is it still a regular(ish) Senton underneath?

Looks good. How was masking the fenders and roof? I was looking at this for my senton as well. You had to remove the side guards right? Looks like some custom work on the rear as well. Glad to see someone did this. Couldn’t find anything in previous searches. (y)

There are 2 versions of the gladiator body. One for crawlers and one for the slash/senton short course trucks. Which version is this one?

Looks Awesome. So have you converted this to a crawler or is it still a regular(ish) Senton underneath?
It's hiding a BLX185 2650kv under there...I like to scare the crawlers ?
Looks good. How was masking the fenders and roof? I was looking at this for my senton as well. You had to remove the side guards right? Looks like some custom work on the rear as well. Glad to see someone did this. Couldn’t find anything in previous searches. (y)
I'm not going to lie the fenders were a female dog...yes sideguards off...yes front and rear custom bumpers...rear not done yet...Thank you for checking it out and the positive vibe ?
There are 2 versions of the gladiator body. One for crawlers and one for the slash/senton short course trucks. Which version is this one?
https://www.prolineracing.com/1-8-monster-truck-bodies-jeep/

Last edited:
@JGaff Geez so are you running 6s on that then? Have you changed anything in the drivetrain to beef it up?

Nice job like the blue? i Am going for a Volkswagen Baja next time?

No 3
@JGaff Geez so are you running 6s on that then? Have you changed anything in the drivetrain to beef it up?
No 3S...20T pinion...punch 7... truck flies...still have room on this motor to go 4S easily...was very excited to get it dialed in faster and still on 3S...still more to clean up on it but it's s beast ?
Nice job like the blue? i Am going for a Volkswagen Baja next time?
Haha funny you say that...my Typhon has one coming ✌️

That’s a good look for it, nice job. I’m trying to decide between c10 or power wagon body for mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back