Senton New Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roondog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Finally after tons of research and second guessing, I ordered a Senton. I have been out of RC for some time and can't wait to get back in. Lots has changed, and I am looking forward to learning more. I just need to find some good/cost effective 3s Lipos now.
I can't wait till it gets here, I think I am as excited as my kids were during Xmas.

@roondog congrats on the new Senton 6s, be sure to post a picture of it once you receive it.

By the way welcome to ArrmaForum - glad you're here with us! :D

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on ArrmaForum that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable.
Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Finally after tons of research and second guessing, I ordered a Senton. I have been out of RC for some time and can't wait to get back in. Lots has changed, and I am looking forward to learning more. I just need to find some good/cost effective 3s Lipos now.
I can't wait till it gets here, I think I am as excited as my kids were during Xmas.
Nice! Welcome to the forum and back to the hobby. Are you looking at only 3s batteries or are you also looking for 6s batteries? Also, do you have any 2s or 4s batteries to start out with or are you planning on starting with 6s?

Just 3s for now. I don't have any batteries as of yet. I purchased the Venom Pro Duo, and now I am looking at what batteries. I see good things about SMC, but seems they are hit or miss on stock.

Same thing for me. :) We have 3 Senton and doing some local track.
Welcome here.
PL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back