NEW SERVO HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
What am I doing wrong? Replacing stock arrma servo with Hitec D645MW. Plugged everything up and it seems the servo is already maxed out one direction. All electronics are stock. I've tried adjusting trim and rate and it only turns one direction. WHAT THE CRAP!

I set the trim and rate on the remote to center on each the plugged the servo in before even mounting the arm and ended up with my concern. I can't be this burnt, can i?

Brand new. Tried both ways. I don't want to mess with it that much cuz I don't want a hard time when I go and try to return it. I don't know how the store is with returning open electronics. I mean it shouldn't be this difficult right?

Make sure you have it plugged into the correct channel on your receiver..
Remove the servo horn, switch on your Tx, remove any steering trim... power up the car.. and the servo should centre... then roughly centre the wheels, press the servo horn down onto the servo pinion then mechanically centre your wheels while trying to keep the turnbuckles at the same length.

If you did all this and it doesn't work in both directions.. its a lemon.. Cut it in half and squeeze it into your coke.. or just return it to from where you got it.

Got it. I just decided to do the horn and servo. Hot racing had nice products. They're all on my Christmas list. Bulletproof one vehicle. Buy another and repeat.

I’ll be Santa lol no shipping price no tax

Attachments

• 068F9DEF-2D49-4280-ABA9-DB4C3F15C221.png
    068F9DEF-2D49-4280-ABA9-DB4C3F15C221.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 36
Got it. I just decided to do the horn and servo. Hot racing had nice products. They're all on my Christmas list. Bulletproof one vehicle. Buy another and repeat.
HR has some crappy Alloys. Depends what part you have. Some of their stuff appears to be Pot Metal alloy or as Kevin Talbot says "Monkey metal". Some are poorly machined. Some of their stuff is ok. So don't jump on the bandwagon completely. I got nowhere with Cust support 2 times.( $money loss$) I confess that I have a number of their products nonetheless. But they are not my #1 go to for that reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back