New servo install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudedogg79

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I am having issues with the electronics after installing new servo. I have reset my esc and tried to redo factory settings, but it seems that I am not smarter than the system. Right now I reinstalled factory sevro and now my forward is reverse and reverse is not there. Looking for video tutorial or how to guide on how to undo what I screwed up.

I am having issues with the electronics after installing new servo. I have reset my esc and tried to redo factory settings, but it seems that I am not smarter than the system. Right now I reinstalled factory sevro and now my forward is reverse and reverse is not there. Looking for video tutorial or how to guide on how to undo what I screwed up.
Check the trim on the remote. If it's off by a bit, you can have things go screwy. When you plugged everything into the receiver, were you sure to have the plug set correctly? Black wire is to the outside on the receiver

Attachments

• 1555079100436793311493848011144.jpg
    1555079100436793311493848011144.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 51
Check the trim on the remote. If it's off by a bit, you can have things go screwy. When you plugged everything into the receiver, were you sure to have the plug set correctly? Black wire is to the outside on the receiver
Do you mean inside the waterproof box under the esc?

Do you mean inside the waterproof box under the esc?

Yes he does. Make sure the servo and the esc leads are in the right position and the negative wire are in the proper orientation (ESC lead has a black negative wire. Your servo looks like the negative is brown).

Did you mess with any of the trims, end point settings, or throttle reversing switch (on the transmitter)? You reset your esc did you go through the throttle calibration programming?

Did you mess with any of the trims, end point settings, or throttle reversing switch (on the transmitter)? You reset your esc did you
Yes he does. Make sure the servo and the esc leads are in the right position and the negative wire are in the proper orientation (ESC lead has a black negative wire. Your servo looks like the negative is brown).
You got any pics to assist with this? I tried looking for video, but no luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back