New servo only turns one way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutcastKB

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just put a new servo in my Outcast 6s EXB ready to run. Replaced the stock one because it just stopped working. The new one will only turn one direction, I turn right it turns left, if I turn left it turns left???? I switched the ESC and servo plugs in the receiver and the throttle will turn the servo one direction and the brake turns it the other so I am assuming it is something in the transmitter settings. I have already reset the transmitter to factory settings and bound it again no change. I even went to try and set end points and it would not respond at all when I had the transmitter in that mode. Any thoughts?

Did you set neutral first then put the horn on?
I mean did you turn it in first so the servo went to center or did you put it in first then turn it on?
Yes, I turned it on and centered the trim before I put the servo horn on. It does the same thing with or without the servo horn being hooked up.

Might be made for NASCAR :dead:

Race Cars Racing GIF by NASCAR

Very odd, what Tx/Rx are you using?
The Spektrum DX3 that came in the truck. The stock servo worked fine through about 5 packs. Went to run with a fresh pack a couple of days later and the steering servo was completely unresponsive and now the replacement servo is doing this. Very strange.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back