Senton new servo senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnnr27

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
sorry for the stupid question, but new to rc. so my stock servo went out over the weekend and i just replaced it with a savox 2271 sg. It appears to work fine when the car is in motion however if the car is stopped the wheels won't turn the whole way, only about a 1/4 left or right. is this normal or have i done something wrong?

sorry for the stupid question, but new to rc. so my stock servo went out over the weekend and i just replaced it with a savox 2271 sg. It appears to work fine when the car is in motion however if the car is stopped the wheels won't turn the whole way, only about a 1/4 left or right. is this normal or have i done something wrong?
What amp is your servo you might need a glitch buster/external bec if it's over 6 amp and your using stock esc,did your steering work before new servo. Always check this forum for advice on what's best or what you need before you buy.

i'll have to check the amps, its a savox 2271sg though and was recommended in one of the forums i was reading.

Check the little knob on the left of the radio. Mine did the same thing and it was that little knob for steering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back