Kraton New servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike13

Reaction score
anyone recommend a good metal servo for the kraton 6s v4
And a good radio
And what the hell is a glitch protecter and dose it work is it necessary

anyone recommend a good metal servo for the kraton 6s v4
And a good radio
And what the hell is a glitch protecter and dose it work is it necessary
For a radio I recommend the 6 channel Dumbo Rc tx/rx combo. It has long range and is pretty responsive. And best part is, is depending where you live it's 50 bucks or under. I have two sets and I love em.

For a radio I recommend the 6 channel Dumbo Rc tx/rx combo. It has long range and is pretty responsive. And best part is, is depending where you live it's 50 bucks or under. I have two sets and I love em.
Ok yeah I seen them on Kevin Tibolt channel he you can get one on bang goods for like $32 and it comes with receiver
Very cool wasnt sure if it was that good

Ok yeah I seen them on Kevin Tibolt channel he you can get one on bang goods for like $32 and it comes with receiver
Very cool wasnt sure if it was that good
IMO Bangood is terrible, but yes that one. You can get it on amazon etc. I used to watch him but not so much anymore. He likes his traxass and likes to bash armma a bit with his cronies. Armma won't be the same without Vas though, i'm gunna miss his reviews. Srry off topic.

IMO Bangood is terrible, but yes that one. You can get it on amazon etc. I used to watch him but not so much anymore. He likes his traxass and likes to bash armma a bit with his cronies. Armma won't be the same without Vas though, i'm gunna miss his reviews. Srry off topic.
Yeah what happen to Vas sucks
He was why I made thr final decision to get the kraton 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back