New shoes from Proline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Looks like proline is at it at

IMG_9662.png

Very interesting , but after looking with tax there at 100.00 no f in way. Most of my tires are Grp to save money. Only reason I have hoons is because of a sale. The looked nice though.

Very interesting , but after looking with tax there at 100.00 no f in way. Most of my tires are Grp to save money. Only reason I have hoons is because of a sale. The looked nice though.
Right, $45 for 2 tires I can get a set of 4 for that, and probably a better tire for less money. Paying for the name.

I saw these and I wonder if they will last longer, grip better, hold up to higher speeds or are they just for looks. It does say they are belted and no ballooning. The speed guys are looking for a 300 mph tire. I’m not a speed guy but I hope tires improve for them.
For $100 they should be good!

People always complain about proline prices but on average everything they do is higher quality than the competition. Even my proline felony tires seem higher quality than stock hoons. I do wish a felony tire sale would happen soon though. I think it's been over a year since the last one. :eek:

People always complain about proline prices but on average everything they do is higher quality than the competition. Even my proline felony tires seem higher quality thanver stock hoons. I do wish a felony tire sale would happen soon though. I think it's been over a year since the last one. :eek:
I am going to be honest I have grp s4,s5,s6 and s7 /hoons all 3 versions and hardly notice any difference at all. S7 work ever so slightly better in the heat. I doubt I will notice any difference at all, if I were to purchase and probably won't unless on sale. I bought 8 sets of rear felony tires alone🙃 last July on sale. 2 sets left. Come on sale!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back