New shoes!! Hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Anything I should do to these bad boys? I already have to balance them which isn't a problem. Should I drill a small hole in the thread to let and dirt, water, or air escape? They already are belted!
WIN_20210129_12_14_48_Pro.jpg

Anything I should do to these bad boys? I already have to balance them which isn't a problem. Should I drill a small hole in the thread to let and dirt, water, or air escape? They already are belted!View attachment 123201
I think it's time you start working out your arms💪💪

I think it's time you start working out your arms💪💪
I am doing workouts every day. I have prolly doubled my muscle. I mostly do pull-ups. I haven't done a workout in 2 days because I was doing a lot of pull-ups one day and my stomach is sore as hell and I can't put any pressure on it.

I am doing workouts every day. I have prolly doubled my muscle. I mostly do pull-ups. I haven't done a workout in 2 days because I was doing a lot of pull-ups one day and my stomach is sore as hell and I can't put any pressure on it.
I was just kidding. Be strong in the brain and the size of your muscles won't matter.

When I was your age I weighed 112lbs and ate 4-5 times a day. You’ve still got a growth spurt or two to go through so keep at it and it’ll get there. Or just wait until you get to my age and you’re having to watch everything you eat to maintain a normal weight/body mass

Don’t drill holes in the tire, it will just compromise the belt and create a point of failure at high speed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back