NEW SKYLINE 1/7 BODY by PROLINE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me want a limitless šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I was intending on doing a speed run car but the moment I bought the limitless at the hobby shop I also got the news on the skyline and it was at THAT moment my plans took a completely different turn. What I love MOST about the skyline is the rear end of the car/body. Itā€™s the best fitting body of them all. And you KNOW eeevery one is going to buy one and paint it purple flop and the body will be on back order till December. Iā€™m doing the black race ready paint job. Iā€™ll stop here before I nerd out lol.
I think I like this more than the C8 body šŸ¤”
Me toooo man.. my favorite feature is how perfect the rear comes together so seamlessly. Second best feature is that it looks like it has some type of space for the rear felony tires. Bodies that are made for the felony usually look ā€œoffā€ at the rear with the standard size tires. This skyline still seems to look rather scale with standard wheels at the rear, but still with some space for wide wheels at the rearā€¦ hoping the gold grippers will work better than the rear hoons bcs Iā€™m running equal gears on this build.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back