Typhon New speed run with typhon v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane is par for the @phildogg course. That's a bummer that you had to walk all that way because of the esc, but I guess that's the price you pay to be as fast as you are. (y)??✌

I appreciate it guys, it will still pick up next time out alot to do still. That was stock diff oils front and rear and camber was off front and rear also. the esc gets warm and acts up. My fault as this was the second pass on the car this morning and esc was already warm battery lower than i like. but still got a good pass in.

Insane is par for the @phildogg course. That's a bummer that you had to walk all that way because of the esc, but I guess that's the price you pay to be as fast as you are. (y)??✌
Holy!?!? 109!! Nice run!!...but uh...did you speed pass through what looks like an intersection there at the end of the run?? That's crazy brave right there. Lol. Must be rural. Seriously, nice run!!
I'm still slowly working my way up to 20T.
Holy!?!? 109!! Nice run!!...but uh...did you speed pass through what looks like an intersection there at the end of the run?? That's crazy brave right there. Lol. Must be rural. Seriously, nice run!! I'm still slowly working my way up to 20T.

Holy!?!? 109!! Nice run!!...but uh...did you speed pass through what looks like an intersection there at the end of the run?? That's crazy brave right there. Lol. Must be rural. Seriously, nice run!!
I'm still slowly working my way up to 20T.

Holy!?!? 109!! Nice run!!...but uh...did you speed pass through what looks like an intersection there at the end of the run?? That's crazy brave right there. Lol. Must be rural. Seriously, nice run!! I'm still slowly working my way up to 20T.
yes very rural area, not alot of traffic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back