New T-Bone Racing bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thing looks sick, I'm all ready to bash.

51BAE1BF-DF23-4979-88A1-A35465180650.jpeg
2FF442B3-1427-4348-9A47-5AE052EE9E3C.jpeg
B95F1CF9-E718-47AC-951F-676FB26C0F4F.jpeg
1616410A-7D90-436C-9CA7-F90DA2CB1009.jpeg
4CB3761D-56F8-4BCA-A31F-6E8F46305165.jpeg

ok but yours screws into the hing pin block opposed to mounting into the differential right? Mine is the original V4 bumper that does and it flogs out the holes in the front diff. I am contemplating either upgrading to the XV4 2.0 bumper or to the Hot Racing aluminium diff casings. Bumper upgrade would be cheaper

I have that bumper on my Noto but it doesn't have the block. It mounts to the top of the diff. I'm not too happy about that but it's held up better than I thought it would.

Last edited:
I like mine apart from the fact is screws into the front diff. Had I known that at the time, I'm not sure what I would have done. It absolutely has made the screw holes larger and those screws no longer hold as tightly any more

Yes lazy b it screws into the hinge pin block red thing not the diff case. Why do you guys thing TBR suck it seems like its high quality plus if it breaks i have a life t warranty.
And notorious j thanks for the advice

Customer service suck you gotta mod a brand new part so it works. All there poop back ordered and they break to easy lifetime warranty yeah when you send it back and get a new one 6 months later. Need I say more. T bone sucks

Well what else is there ive heard worse about the rpm front bumper so i went with the tbr
And a freind of mine got a tbr bumper and that person loves it

Customer service suck you gotta mod a brand new part so it works. All there poop back ordered and they break to easy lifetime warranty yeah when you send it back and get a new one 6 months later. Need I say more. T bone sucks

Rpm wouldn't even accept my bumper for warranty and basically told me to kick rocks when it broke after 2 weeks of use..................
I never had to send my tbone bumper back, and I got the replacement within a week. And before it broke it out lasted the Rpm bumper by almost half a year.

The tbone front bumper needs to tie into the front shock tower not the bulkhead.

T bone junk
Again t bone sucks
Keep buying ur t bones??
?? good for you
So you are the resident forum critic on what's ok and what's not? I guess we should all get your parts list so that we will all have the best of the best from here on in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back