New T-Bone Racing bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are the resident forum critic on what's ok and what's not? I guess we should all get your parts list so that we will all have the best of the best from here on in.
The cool-aid is strong with this one.

The cool-aid is strong with this one.
Its spelt Kool-Aid, and no, that's not the point. Express what you like or dislike, and back up with your experiences. I don't ever say RPM is crap, because I would be an imbescile for doing so. I just choose to promote the brand I like more. Isn't that what contributing to a forum is about? Fyi, we're talking about plastic parts that protect 50 + mph projectiles. They all break, and both companies have there own set of issues when it comes to service.

Its spelt Kool-Aid, and no, that's not the point. Express what you like or dislike, and back up with your experiences. I don't ever say RPM is crap, because I would be an imbescile for doing so. I just choose to promote the brand I like more. Isn't that what contributing to a forum is about? Fyi, we're talking about plastic parts that protect 50 + mph projectiles. They all break, and both companies have there own set of issues when it comes to service.
Noo the kool-aid thing was aimed at the other guy not you. He just spammed that they suck without giving any sort of reasoning behind it other than they suck.......... When someone posts something about GPM I put in my 2 cents about how a lot of their products are not that great and show pictures with proof and link to the GPM parts thread showing others having issues with their products. Not just a they suck.

Noo the kool-aid thing was aimed at the other guy not you. He just spammed that they suck without giving any sort of reasoning behind it other than they suck.......... When someone posts something about GPM I put in my 2 cents about how a lot of their products are not that great and show pictures with proof and link to the GPM parts thread showing others having issues with their products. Not just a they suck.
Apologies Slick.

Guess your the critic. I got my opinion and t bone sucks. They send you that sh!t for free?
If you get a fiddlesticking hinge pin mount that stays put don't matter what bumper you put on. All this poop you need typhon small bumper. No cut up some old ones. No it mounts to diff case. Bullshit make a bolt on product that works.

I had to use the small bumper with the RPM one too.

Guess your the critic. I got my opinion and t bone sucks. They send you that sh!t for free?
If you get a fiddlesticking hinge pin mount that stays put don't matter what bumper you put on. All this poop you need typhon small bumper. No cut up some old ones. No it mounts to diff case. Bullshit make a bolt on product that works.
I am currently running T-bone racing bumpers on 4 of my rc cars, the only one I have had issues with is the Outcast one. That is more of screws pulling out of plastic than anything else.

So you are the resident forum critic on what's ok and what's not? I guess we should all get your parts list so that we will all have the best of the best from here on in.
Uh oh. He mad!
Y'all probably drive a ford too???
I drive two Ford's. I've also owned a Camaro, a Corvette, a Subaru, a Honda, an Isuzu, an Oldsmobile and 3 Mustangs. Never owned a Dodge, Chrysler or a Plymouth. I would though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back