SOLD / FOUND New Tactic 300 $50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
As most you know I have a futaba I got with my 6S Outcast, and did so as soon as I opened the box.
20190627_131840.jpg

20190627_131904.jpg

I hadn't hit my 30 days yet, so that is why the date is a couple weeks old, but it's the exact same one, been sitting on a shelf. I have PayPal, shipping will be actual cost once you PM me your address. I live in upper WA, close to Canada (Vancouver), so any international buyers that would like to cross the border, I'd be willing to meet in person, plus we could do a nice bash session. ??
Also forgot to add that I'd be willing to trade straight across for aluminum servo mount & f/r chassis braces

Last edited:
You can get a brand new tactic 300 w/receiver from kit breakers on ebay for $25-38 w/free shipping. That's where I got the one I use in my TLR buggy. Just sayin' it might be up for sale for quite a bit at that price.

You can get a brand new tactic 300 w/receiver from kit breakers on ebay for $25-38 w/free shipping. That's where I got the one I use in my TLR buggy. Just sayin' it might be up for sale for quite a bit at that price.

Too bad it's not a collector's item like the STX2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back