Talion New talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whispers; “It’s my favorite also.....shhhhh”

0757E0CC-35E7-4287-BA65-BF829C78ADE7.jpeg

Congrats, cool rig!

Looking to get into RC and have been looking at the Talion and Kraton. Which would you recommend if my plan is to mostly do backyard bashing? What were the reasons you chose the Talion?

I think I’ve ruled out the outcast and notorious as they’re too “stunty”.

I just got a new talion and was wondering what everyone thought of them. I'm going to try this weekend and I love my typhon but it's for the street right now so I bought the truck to have some fun. Do they hold up as good as the typhon.

I just tried it at the track and was a lot of fun until I blew up the battery within 10 min earlier today. I put a hobbywing maxx 6 and 1650 combo on it and set it up with good gearing but I didn't know a 4s would be too small for it. I guess it discharged to fast so my question is what is a good 6s to get for a reasonable price? I now basically have 2 3s batteries left that I run together in my typhon because my other 4s will probably do the same if I run it

Looking to get into RC and have been looking at the Talion and Kraton. Which would you recommend if my plan is to mostly do backyard bashing? What were the reasons you chose the Talion?

I think I’ve ruled out the outcast and notorious as they’re too “stunty”.
Although I don't own the Kraton , I think I prefer the Talion over the Kraton as with the stock tires you can stab it and it squats and goes where the Kraton would wheelie . I put theNotorious tires ( backflips ) on my Talion and it is a wheelie machine now , ( does back flips in the air better than the stock tires ) . For just ripping around the yard , and not wanting wheelies and to have some " slide " the stock tires are great .
So to sum it up , get a Talion and a set of backflip tires !!!! LOL

Yes,so far the talion has been an awesome truck and I have done more mods like rpm a arms, front bumper and rear skid plate,hr servo mount,etc and re geared it again. I had built it with too much power and had to slow it down some but it's been a lot of fun !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back