New Team Corally Sketer build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bash after installing the 6s wide hubs, 16t pinion, 300k in center diff and new 40x28mm fan. Has the speed now but still won't backflip virtually at all. Think I'm going to install a 4068 2400kv Hobbystar motor and hopefully that will give me some air control to backflip🤞🏼

Bash after installing the 6s wide hubs, 16t pinion, 300k in center diff and new 40x28mm fan. Has the speed now but still won't backflip virtually at all. Think I'm going to install a 4068 2400kv Hobbystar motor and hopefully that will give me some air control to backflip🤞🏼
Yeah...have to say the stock corally 4s electronics sucked for power and speed.
Also it is sooo much better with the 6s arms and Kronos rear tower. Handles like it should.

Last edited:
Yeah...have to say the stock corally 4s electronics sucked for power and speed.
Also it is sooo much better with the 6s arms and Kronos rear tower. Handles like it should.
I just added the wider 6s hubs but definitely is a lot better for sure over stock.

Yeah it is. Did that at first, then went with 6s arms, but the 4s stock hubs.
So with the wider arms fit with the stock front tower and hubs but rear tower has to be switched to the Kronos tower to work?

So with the wider arms fit with the stock front tower and hubs but rear tower has to be switched to the Kronos tower to work?
Yeah. Rear shocks aren't long enough to use the sketer tower in the rear. The shock connects to the arm too far out. Front is fine, connects to the same location on arms.

I'm absolutely loving the sketer I will say it's a little heavy but it seems to be ushering 8s just fine. 1250kv motor 160 amp spectrum esc 19t pinion. 20k all diffs and changed often. Tires haven't exploded yet so that's good.

I'm absolutely loving the sketer I will say it's a little heavy but it seems to be ushering 8s just fine. 1250kv motor 160 amp spectrum esc 19t pinion. 20k all diffs and changed often. Tires haven't exploded yet so that's good.
Got any vids of you running on 8s? That's crazy power!!

I'm absolutely loving the sketer I will say it's a little heavy but it seems to be ushering 8s just fine. 1250kv motor 160 amp spectrum esc 19t pinion. 20k all diffs and changed often. Tires haven't exploded yet so that's good

Got any vids of you running on 8s? That's crazy power!!
Yeah. When my son gets home this weekend ill get some good hits. FeralRc is the youtube channel. We did some testing with 6s seemed to be a waste of time at 1250kv. Good wheelies not much more. Slap that corally system in a granite with 20t pinion now that's a beast. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back