New things to come!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
There may or may not be something happening over here at the 3DRC workshop. As always the forum is first to hear about it😎
Stay tuned !!!
www.3d-rc.online

You made me buy another garage life rc xrt wing bumper!! 😔 😡 🤣
Something like this?

E9426E94-5C13-4BEC-A4BB-6678A2E33229.jpeg

Nice!! I don't know what kind of testing you did but with the garage life rc one I ended up having my screws rip through the material on both ends where the screws go in.

Pics?

Nice!! I don't know what kind of testing you did but with the garage life rc one I ended up having my screws rip through the material on both ends where the screws go in.
I haven’t heard anything like that. Any chance to have better pics? It’s honestly something I thought that could be an issue. both sets rip the same way?
I literally just checked out the garage life rc website. Way over priced on everything 😮
A lot of his designs are lacking where they should be stronger.
$20 for that part is crazy. I was thinking of listing it at like half that lol

Last edited:
I just wanna say ...

Lots of people know this guy.....

@3d-rc.myshopify.com

I have purchased from him....

He has quality parts for less $$$

If you haven't already done so... Check out his stuff.... He knows rc's and has even given me advice that was appreciated

👍

I just wanna say ...

Lots of people know this guy.....

@3d-rc.myshopify.com

I have purchased from him....

He has quality parts for less $$$

If you haven't already done so... Check out his stuff.... He knows rc's and has even given me advice that was appreciated

👍
Jon you are too kind. Thank you sir 🥰

I haven’t heard anything like that. Any chance to have better pics? It’s honestly something I thought that could be an issue. both sets rip the same way?
I literally just checked out the garage life rc website. Way over priced on everything 😮
I wish I had it off the truck so I could get better pics. I believe it only ripped/cracked for both screws on the far side. So for example, on your wing support it would be the equivalent to both screws below the logo. To be fair it did survive some hard hits and I wouldn't have even complained at all if it wasn't 20$.

But yea I'm really glad you're making them now and I will definitely be buying a few from you so I can have some spares. I don't even mind when I break your arrma wing mounts because they're not priced horribly and majority of the time it takes a lot to ruin one. I had to learn not to tighten my screws too much though. I have that problem with a lot of things :ROFLMAO:

I wish I had it off the truck so I could get better pics. I believe it only ripped/cracked for both screws on the far side. So for example, on your wing support it would be the equivalent to both screws below the logo. To be fair it did survive some hard hits and I wouldn't have even complained at all if it wasn't 20$.

But yea I'm really glad you're making them now and I will definitely be buying a few from you so I can have some spares. I don't even mind when I break your arrma wing mounts because they're not priced horribly and majority of the time it takes a lot to ruin one. I had to learn not to tighten my screws too much though. I have that problem with a lot of things :ROFLMAO:
There is a new version of the arrma wing mounts to come as well that will help make things better.

My guy! Quality over quantity 👌

@3d-rc.myshopify.com. my order of the Senton bumper frames have arrived. Thank you. They are very flexible so should last longer than the oem part. Thanks for the extras too. Your a good man. 👍👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back