Granite New tire help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clark

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Can I get some links for tires for my Granite 4x4 V3 BLX with 14mm or 17mm hex. I'm new to this and need the links to help me from buying the wrong stuff. Please also send any tire/upgrade part link also. Thanks so much for the help.

Get stock replacements or Check out Proline or even Duratrax. You running street or dirt/grass??
Did you smoke your Original set already? Or just want to try different tread patterns?
You state 14mm or 17mm . Which type of wheel hub will you use? That changes your selection dramatically.?‍♂️
For Stocks tires and All Granite parts, go to Arrma-RC.com. Link to your Granite and check the parts listing. You need to do this. We all do this here. ?‍♂️
Hopefully others will chime in.

Thanks. I'm just new and want to try different stuff and don't want to buy the wrong things or buy something wrong and ruin the truck.
Also I see people talking about getting the proline badlands and to switch to 17mm hex but didn't know if I should stay stock or upgrade to 17mm. I'm just looking for different tires to have for backup at the house.

Back