Kraton New Tires on a brand new Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syrics

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys,

New to the forum and ARRMA vehicles.

Currently own a Kraton & Senton.

Thought I would share some pics of the beefy Big Joe Tires on my Kraton!

Haven't seen anyone put these tires on this truck...

The stock servo seems to move them decently, but I have one coming that is 4x the torque. ;)

Videos to follow!

Thanks,

1.JPG
2.JPG

Are the tires the same dia?
If different, did you change gearing?
Looking forward to the videos!

The tires are def a lot bigger than the stock ones. I did have to trim the body some front and back to accommodate them without any rubbing.

Here is a running video on 4S stock gearing!

Thanks,

The tires are def a lot bigger than the stock ones. I did have to trim the body some front and back to accommodate them without any rubbing.

Here is a running video on 4S stock gearing!

Thanks,
Nice! Pooch is having fun too.
Mind sharing what you captured video with?
Camera and mount?
I'm noticing the "hat cam" isn't the best, it gets awkward when I have to look ahead. Ordered a chesty to try, wondering if the remote will spill into view.
You disable comments?
Thanks!

Yeah she loves chasing the trucks! Its my easy exerciser for her! lol. Camera is Go Pro Session. Mount is the standard 'head mount' just straps onto your forehead. Yeah I always disable comments on my videos. (I guess I never thought about enabling them, just did!) Thanks!

Yeah she loves chasing the trucks! Its my easy exerciser for her! lol. Camera is Go Pro Session. Mount is the standard 'head mount' just straps onto your forehead. Yeah I always disable comments on my videos. (I guess I never thought about enabling them, just did!) Thanks!

Thanks on camera info.
I've met some great guys from the comments, so far nothing bad. After a few thumb's up, finally got a down, lol. How can anyone thumb down an RC YT?
I figure if a troll hits my posts, I'll just put them on ignore. I believe if you put a person on ignore, it prevents them from making any future posts.

Is anyone running the Pro Line Shockwaves on their Kraton?

http://www.rcplanet.com/Pro_Line_Shockwave_3_8_All_Terrain_Mounted_Tires_p/pro119313.htm

Apparently they resist ballooning and are slightly smaller than stock.

Sounds perfect for my running and I need to replace 2 stock tires that I shredded on the weekend.

Only downside is the offset is 0.5 which makes is even wider than stock.

I was also looking at the Sweep Racing Terrain Crusher but I can't find anyone with stock that will ship to Canada.

http://www.sweepracingusa.com/Monst...re-preglued-on-Black-wheel-2pc-set_p_569.html

Bonus is they come with the stock offset of 0.25

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back