Kraton New tires on my kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those tires you just linked are actually the copperhead 2 LP tires. They are the kraton 4s v2 tires so it make sense they're very similar to the backflip lp tires in size (y)
then why are they the same exact size thats on my 6s kraton?

then why are they the same exact size thats on my 6s kraton?
I dunno lol. Either your kraton 6s came with kraton 4s tires are you changed them on a drunken night and don't remember. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

All these specs are clearly listed on arrma, horizon, amain, etc. websites. Not sure why you’re still arguing the point.
:ROFLMAO: im arguing the point because the tires that came on my kraton measure just over 6 inches. you wanna quote specs from a site than what about the specs i linked to a few posts ago? these, https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/dboots-copperhead2-lp-glued-tires-2/ARA550090.html. not sure what your point is. "all these specs are clearly listed", yea so what?

and no i never swapped tires, these are the tires that came on my 6s. your telling me you guys have 6s kratons that came with 6.5 inch tires?

:ROFLMAO: im arguing the point because the tires that came on my kraton measure just over 6 inches. you wanna quote specs from a site than what about the specs i linked to a few posts ago? these, https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/dboots-copperhead2-lp-glued-tires-2/ARA550090.html. not sure what your point is. "all these specs are clearly listed", yea so what?

and no i never swapped tires, these are the tires that came on my 6s. your telling me you guys have 6s kratons that came with 6.5 inch tires?
Scroll down on the link you posted. Those tires are standard on the Kraton 4S, not the Kraton 6S.

1668134298791.png

1668134516647.png

Bottom left corner of pic

so it apears my 6s was shipped with 4s tires 🤷‍♂️ :unsure: 🤨

not sure why your posting a pic of 8s tires
ahh I was drinking and thought it was the 6s version obviously. Tbh I shouldn't have replied after the first time I told you that you were wrong. You're a pretty rude person.

Last edited:
ahh I was drinking and thought it was the 6s version obviously. Tbh I shouldn't have replied after the first time I told you that you were wrong. You're a pretty rude person.
Lmao rude? Nothing rude was said. We were having a conversation. My 6s came with tires that measure exactly what the stock 4s tires apear to be. Im rude because i kept questioning things?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back