Fireteam New tires proline badlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the FT out tonight for some test runs on 4S. You can tell it’s heavier than the kraton for sure. About 3lb’s heavier and most is in the body. This weekend I’m going to do some 6S runs make sure everything is dialed in.waiting on a servo horn and arm but I wanted to drive it so I put a HR one I had on. View attachment 261338View attachment 261339View attachment 261340View attachment 261341View attachment 261342View attachment 261343

View attachment 261344
Every time I see those BEAUTIFUL PPS motor mounts I get nervous. :ROFLMAO: Definitely on my wish list.
Which servo are you using? I can only zoom enough to see HRC.

Every time I see those BEAUTIFUL PPS motor mounts I get nervous. :ROFLMAO: Definitely on my wish list.
Which servo are you using? I can only zoom enough to see HRC.
HRV servo
0B0448D7-472A-49EB-86B5-A6B6B7419B65.png
Curtesy of @Diem Turner. Thanks again!

Are the stock tires that bad?
Not IMHO. Depends on your driving style I guess. For their large size, they are rather nice and lightweight. I find them very durable. Probably the most durable of Arrma's tires. Second IMHO are the Mojo Fortesses. I can't seem to blow or tear them up..... on 6s at least.
The PL's look shorter, aside for being wider. I am sure grip is better with PL's Moto X lugged treads.
Are they much heavier, is the question?
Running 8s, are probably great.
They’re aluminum Rocket fans with these covers. View attachment 300433
Yeah those fan covers above are probably way better. Way more open and less restrictive. Dam things are $$$ however.
@JustAnOutcast , you could use better Fan guards. Yours look like they are choking/restricting those nice Fans. Even cheap finger guards would be great. But there is nothing cheap about your rig.
Nice FT. (y) (y)

These will also allow better cooling. Not restrict CFMs. What I use. No, not the prettiest, but very functional in operation.

https://www.amazon.com/Easycargo-Grill-Guard-Screws-4-Pack/dp/B07JM67CZ5/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3JNCX6Y5S4M7A&keywords=fan+black+40mm+finger+guards&qid=1684423716&sprefix=fan+black+40mm+finger+guards,aps,83&sr=8-2

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back