New Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkyd31

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi Guys as everyone here on our forum is an awesome library of info for a newbie like me, I'm hearing horror stories on the stock kraton V2 tires ballooning like mad. I'm in the process of building my beast as of now and have not ran a single 6s pack yet lol. Guess I got caught up in the upgrade and custom parts world again like everything I do. I've been looking at tires and have my eye on the src belted tires. I'll be running at my local high schools, town parks, condo complex I live in and running at a local golf course when no one is there lol. I would like some feedback on the src tires for running on this type of terrain. Thanks and rubber side down !!
silver_terrain_1_1024x1024.jpg

I just purchased the exact same tires for my Nero. They do not ballon and work great on pavement. However, they have little to no grip in grass and loose dirt. If your looking for a multi purpose tire I would look elsewhere. On the plus side they are the best looking wheels Ive owned and SRC customer service is second to none.

ok I should look somewhere else then as I will be more in the grass and dirt then on the road !!! I want a tire that has a great tread life as tires are very expensive. I see so many tires with knobs that look like they will wear out very fast that's why I was looking at these src's .

ok I should look somewhere else then as I will be more in the grass and dirt then on the road !!! I want a tire that has a great tread life as tires are very expensive. I see so many tires with knobs that look like they will wear out very fast that's why I was looking at these src's .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back