New to Arrma, just got a Nero 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan95

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
just bought the Arrma Nero 6s with diff brain! How are Arrma vehicles and what do I need to keep an eye out for on this truck? It's awesome so far and can't keep front end down with 6s.
thanks for all help

@dan95 welcome to the community, glad to have you here!

The Nero is a wild truck and I'm sure you're going to love it. Right now the Nero seems to be holding up very well for most people with the only real common complaints, as you've seen, is the need for a wheelie bar.

And rod ends for the suspension links and shock rod ends...I bought a pack from tower...like 6 bucks..no big deal...haven't broken any yet...

watch the Arrma Nero vids on Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme youtube channel...unless you run it that hard..you shouldn't have many problems

And rod ends for the suspension links and shock rod ends...I bought a pack from tower...like 6 bucks..no big deal...haven't broken any yet...

watch the Arrma Nero vids on Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme youtube channel...unless you run it that hard..you shouldn't have many problems
Got my wheelie bar from T-Bone racing tbracing.com - its nice and wide and made for the Nero - 35$ I looked around for the Arrma version but its not in stock anywhere - end of July. Im happy to find this one - the more width - more stability under 6S torque.

Got my wheelie bar from T-Bone racing tbracing.com - its nice and wide and made for the Nero - 35$ I looked around for the Arrma version but its not in stock anywhere - end of July. Im happy to find this one - the more width - more stability under 6S torque.

how do you like it can you ride the wheelie or wit it still flip over

It arrives on Monday - just ordered the parts too... I love how wide it is and its for on / off road too! the wide stance will keep the wheelie longer for sure..

It arrives on Monday - just ordered the parts too... I love how wide it is and its for on / off road too! the wide stance will keep the wheelie longer for sure..
just ordered it also let me know I can keep it down lol

ok I have to put mine back together lost the front steering rod bolt got the parts make sure you lock tite yours u can see it from under the center of the truck

What exactly do I need to lock tite? I'm new to this stuff. Are you talking about the servo steering rod? Not the servo arm but the other nut on the opposite side?

here is a better description locktite the bolt
that servo arm screw...the one at the end of the rod...not the one on the servo....the one that you can see through the cutouts on the bottom plate. ..be sure to keep an eye on it...mine fell out...none if the provided screws are long enough...and they don't give you any small lock nuts...

Yup got it. @Afro Samurai posted on that screw. When I get this on Monday - I will definitely get the loctite out and screw that in right away. Wondering what other screws might be loose from the factory.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back