Typhon New to arrma typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi everyone!
I just joined because I have typhon v2 in route. And wanted to know if yous could recommend some reasonable priced 6s packs.im not trying to break any speed records I'd just like to get good run times with the 6s punch . there's so much information on lipos that my head is spinning!
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi everyone!
I just joined because I have typhon v2 in route. And wanted to know if yous could recommend some reasonable priced 6s packs.im not trying to break any speed records I'd just like to get good run times with the 6s punch . there's so much information on lipos that my head is spinning!
Thanks in advance for any help!
I would look at Power Hobby 3s 5,200mAh 50c
Or Lectron Pro 3s 5,200 mAh 50c lipos

Hi Dvan,

i wanted the same kind of batteries. No high end stuff, hardpacks and reasonably priced.
I bought the the Hobbyking basher 6S 4000mAh 65C.
The price is very good for 6S hardpacks.
I run these in the Kraton and they perform good for bashing!

Have fun with your new Typhon, its awesome!

Hi Dvan,

i wanted the same kind of batteries. No high end stuff, hardpacks and reasonably priced.
I bought the the Hobbyking basher 6S 4000mAh 65C.
The price is very good for 6S hardpacks.
I run these in the Kraton and they perform good for bashing!

Have fun with your new Typhon, its awesome!

Jvg
Thanks for the info! I'm not sure how I missed this pack on hobbyking. What kind of run times do you usually get in your kraton running these?

Your a brave soul to jump directly into 6s! 4s has been more than adequate for my speed thirst. On my 16t pinion ive clocked 44mph on a garbage lihv turnigy pack. My smc batteries probably have me at least that. One of these days ill jump in with you in your tire shredding mayhem. The typhon is a blast and you'll love it once you buy some avid bearings of course :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back