Kraton New to Arrma very happy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just purchased my first new arrma’s a Senton & Kraton V2’s. I am very impressed with the build quality. I noticed the new v3 versions are coming out soon. I like how arrma makes stronger parts on the newer versions but don’t change too much so you can always upgrade the older versions with a few parts. By keeping the vehicles like this is great because the part support will be very good. Very happy with my purchase.

Just my 2 cents

Let's see them pictures! And lemme just tell you, you got two of the best vehicles from Arrma and you will enjoy it!
Have fun!!!

I really want a Senton, but I'm short on time as it is. And to get a Senton to the point my Kraton is at, will take a few hundred extra $$. Probably not a great idea with X-mas right around the corner.

I really want a Senton, but I'm short on time as it is. And to get a Senton to the point my Kraton is at, will take a few hundred extra $$. Probably not a great idea with X-mas right around the corner.
I didn't run it yet but to me so far from having it in person changing tires, servo maybe? - servo mount and probably will change the chassis braces to aluminum. I will also probably change the battery tray, mine seems to have the holes for it already. And when the parts break put the newer stuff from the new v3 coming out. That's why I hope they never fully change these designs (Chassis layout) and always just change the weak parts on newer versions. Then we will get more 3rd party hop- ups and maybe some from arrma themselves like the factory team stuff that associated does?
Otherwise from the videos I have seen the Senton don't need much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back