Typhon New to Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJMARLOWE

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
New to Arrma.. Picked up the Typhon 6s and love this little rocket, loved it so much I grabbed a Kraton and then Talion for my son..

Question is besides the servo and servo mount what other upgrades is everyone doing? I keep having the ball on the front a arm pop out is anyone putting aluminum hubs on..

Thanks

New to Arrma.. Picked up the Typhon 6s and love this little rocket, loved it so much I grabbed a Kraton and then Talion for my son..

Question is besides the servo and servo mount what other upgrades is everyone doing? I keep having the ball on the front a arm pop out is anyone putting aluminum hubs on..

Thanks
Welcome to the forum and the hobby. First off getting the Typhon was a mistake just send it my way and I will dispose of it for you lol. I’m just kidding that’s my next purchase I have an outcast and a kraton and love them both.

Thanks
Howdy and welcome!

With thos pillow ball hubs, one they get pulled thru the wrong way the first time, the plastic is generally weakened, which makes it easier to pop the next time. Generally, just getting new plastic hubs will solve the issue. With a good hub, it really takes a big hit to pull the ball out of the hub.

Hot racing does make a aluminum hub. They also put bigger bearing in them. I think they only make the narrow Typhon hub, to use them on a Kraton, you will need to find some v1 wheel hexes and axles.

Howdy and welcome!

With thos pillow ball hubs, one they get pulled thru the wrong way the first time, the plastic is generally weakened, which makes it easier to pop the next time. Generally, just getting new plastic hubs will solve the issue. With a good hub, it really takes a big hit to pull the ball out of the hub.

Hot racing does make a aluminum hub. They also put bigger bearing in them. I think they only make the narrow Typhon hub, to use them on a Kraton, you will need to find some v1 wheel hexes and axles.
Hot Racing makes them for the Typhon as well as the Kraton and Notorious. You have to be careful when you order because the Kraton ones come in two versions. Narrow and wide (V3).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back